Fidelity Resales

okw2012

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm interested in a listing on Fidelity Resales' website, but can't find their email on their web site. I did use the form on their web page but got no response. For many reasons I prefer to negotiate via email rather than on the phone. Does anyone have an email I could use to contact them?

I bought from the Timeshare store previously and got an excellent service but TSS does not currently have what I am looking for. I am hopeful that I will be just as satisfied with Fidelity!

Vincent

Do you really want to deal with a company who won't respond to you and who you can't find a email address for?

:earsboy: Bill

When I dealt with Fidelity on several contracts last year, they are not open on weekends.

Call Monday and ask for Sharon. Tell her what you want and she'll be most helpful.

I am using Fidelity for my current resale purchase, working with Rachel. She has been very responsive, no communication issues at all. But they are only open M-F during business hours. If evening or weekend hours are the only time you have available to work on a resale transaction, I can see where they might not be the best fit for you for a broker. GL

When we first started dealing with Fidelity we sent an e-mail on the weekend and was contacted 1st thing Monday morning. I'm sure you will hear back from them tomorrow. :)

I have purchased three contracts from Fidelity. Just call them: phone calls seem to take priority over emails.

I have purchased three contracts from Fidelity. Just call them: phone calls seem to take priority over emails.

Emailed Rachel this AM at 830, she got in the office at 9 and had a return email from her at 9:11. I personally think email takes preference with rachel, i have never waited more than 10-15 minutes for a return email if she is in the office.

I just purchased a DVC contract from Fidelity. I worked with Sharon and I had a great experience. Your best bet would be to call and ask for Sharon or Rachel. Good luck.

All great feedback, but still no answer from Fidelity following my online request. And still don't know how they can be reached by email. So I repeat: could anybody provide me with an email address I could use to contact these guys? Many thanks!

I would think posting a personal email address would open that poor person up to a host of spam. Be polite & delete the email address. I PM'd the OP.

Sorry, I deleted the post. Or I thought I did. can someone tell me how to delete post #10?

Thanks to DannysMom for policing my thread! I should of course have explicitly asked for a response by PM.

I did receive the email by PM and sucessfully contacted Fidelity Resales. Wish me luck with my transaction!

Is it just me, or is the fidelity resale site now their host's advertisement site? Did they switch websites? I'm getting a Whois site when trying to get there today. Someone not pay a bill?

JWG said:
Is it just me, or is the fidelity resale site now their host's advertisement site? Did they switch websites? I'm getting a Whois site when trying to get there today. Someone not pay a bill?

That is weird. Fidelity is a reputable resale broker. I just closed last week on a contract with them.

Just a guess but perhaps whoever set up the website is no longer with them and the notices that they needed to renew their agreement with their web hosting service went into the void. And they are not in on the weekends. Hopefully tomorrow AM they get it sorted out.

If you click on the "Why are there ads here?" link on the top of the page, it takes you to a page that explains what happened. They forgot to renew the registration on their domain name (fidelityresales.com). Lucky for them, their registration service (register.com) has a grace period, and thus is holding it for them. Presumably on Monday somebody from Fidelity will go online and pay to renew the subscription, and somebody (else?) will get yelled at for letting it lapse. Embarrassing, but hardly a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter