Fidelio?????????????

This was a hot topic a few weeks back...before Rae's cruise. (just where is that Rae??) Fidelio is aware of the Disboards and has replied a time or two and was shocked by the following he has amongst the Disboard members. With that being said, I have to believe he will keep us informed of where his next venue will be. Keeping our ears tuned in and our fingers and toes crossed!;)

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Rae fell into disagreement with a Dis board policy and she places principle over postings...

I am sorry she isn't posting here now. Is there a thread that explains what happened?

sue

It really does burn me that they are getting rid of dueling pianos. This really does limit the night time entertainment for adults. I don't think that a sports bar is much of a replacement.

Originally posted by eva
It really does burn me that they are getting rid of dueling pianos. This really does limit the night time entertainment for adults. I don't think that a sports bar is much of a replacement.

I don't think we can actually confirm that Off Beat is being replaced by a "sports bar" as of right now. I've heard many different descriptions of the new area and most seem to indicate that the bar is going to be suited to act as a viewing area for different types of sporting events but will not exist only for that purpose. If they were going to have the new area act only as a sports bar, I'm positive they would keep the ESPN theme going as that is a jewel in the Disney cable holdings right now.

My thinking is that, as stated elsewhere, the bar will serve a multitude of different purposes. Someone said that it will have a piano; just not two. Perhaps we'll be lucky and they will load up on a variety of adult entertainment in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter