fibers for scrapping

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
where do y'all get your fibers? thanks, m aggie

for $6.44 for I think it was 3 meters. Not that I know how long a meter is yards or inches. I do know though that this price is $3.00 cheaper than AC Moore

Do you have a Walmart near you? Mine has gotten the wonderful Adornaments fibers in -- they sell for $8.99 at my LSS but are $6.44 at Walmart! :teeth:

thanks for all the responses! I love fibersbytheyard.com, I'm going to have to place an order there tomorrow. :D I looked at walmart today (briefly, my dd was not pleased at this point, haveing already been dragged to michael's) I didn't see anything that screamed "buy me". Pam and I did split some kind of fiber from michaels though. nice and soft and very pretty colour. :D maggie

I got an excellent deal on a HUGE lot. I would be glad to share my deal with you. Just email me at not2bz2scrap@yahoo.com and I will send you pictures. Most of them are .10 cents a yard, some are .20 cents a yard and two are .30 cents a yard. I have way more than I will ever use but to get it at such a good price I had to buy a lot of it. I have shared the deal with my scrapbooking and rubber stamping list but still have some left. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!