Feeling sorry for myself.

mellowyellowuk

Earning My Ears
Went to the pratice nurse on Tuesday after a week of worsening coughing thinking I just needed to change my asthma inhalers only to be told I've got a chest infection (some nurse I am :rolleyes:lol).
Two days into antibiotics I'm just not getting better quick enough. cough is improving I think I feel better them I'm out of breath if I do more that walk between rooms:crutches::guilty:.
I've ended up phoning in sick which I hate doing cause I feel like I'm letting people down leaving them short staffed. :sad:

Really I'm just being a pathetic patient, typical nurse I don't do being unwell. I'm boring myself.

On a positive Disney note I'm at 180 days on Monday so if I haven't gone insane by then I get to book restaurants:rainbow:

I hear you, I had the same over Christmas. Try to do your Disney planning or dreaming while you recuperate.

Hope you're feeling a bit better by now and have enjoyed choosing your ADRs - good luck with getting your choices. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!