Feel lost on the "new" website!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by closetmickey, Mar 4, 2013.

1. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

Hello! Will be going on our fourth Disney cruise this August. I just logged onto DCL's site to review when I could start making reservations, and YIKES!, I was lost. Can't find where it lists the dates for dining and excursion bookings, and for check in. And....the reservation page format even differed for my reservation# vs. my husband's (we have two cabins with linked reservations). So confused! Can someone please remind me when I can start making reservations and checking in to receive a port arrival time? We sail August 25th, 2013. I know we have some time, but just want to get it on my calendar. Thanks!

2. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

As a Silver Castaway Club member, your booking window opens 90 days out at midnight eastern time. Both excursions and online checkin opens at that time.

3. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

Thanks for the reminder! Is that new that they open together? When can first time cruisers check in/make reservations? We have a large group going....

4. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

I think it was around December when the 2 windows started opening at the same time.

First time cruisers - 75 days out.