Feedback on my August ADRs

riogirl84

Earning My Ears
Hi I would love to hear the good (and bad) about my ADRs for my August trip with Free Dining! Thanks

Whispering Canyon Cafe- we are staying at the WL for our second time!

Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge- this is the one I need the most help on-I am on the fence

O'Hana breakfast

Teppan Edo in Epcot

Portobellos in Downtown Disney

Tusker House another I need help on!50s Prime Time Cafe

Thanks again!:banana::worship::cheer2:

Great food choices :thumbsup2. We have eaten at every one of those restaurants and like them a lot. However, it has been quite a while since we ate at Portobello's...used to love this place but it switched owners and we haven't been back, mainly because I have read a ton of bad reviews on it and I got scarred off....we should really go back and be our own critic :sad2:. As for WCC, we really enjoy this restaurant, it is our go to place/filler to eat if we have to fill in a ADR spot (we have eaten there so many times). DH and I love to share the BBQ skillet while the girls go with a burger or something non BBQish (they are not fans). If you like fun with lots of antics coming from the waitstaff, then definitely go....and don't forget to ask for Ketchup :rotfl:.

Well, I can't give it away can I????? :goodvibes They are fun, light hearted antics. Your DD6 will have a blast.

I can only comment on two of your meals.

Ohana's Breakfast was great!!!

Boma for dinner was awesome, lots of selection for differant foods!!!

Just my 2 cents

Hi I would love to hear the good (and bad) about my ADRs for my August trip with Free Dining! Thanks

Whispering Canyon Cafe- we are staying at the WL for our second time!

Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge- this is the one I need the most help on-I am on the fence

O'Hana breakfast

Teppan Edo in Epcot

Portobellos in Downtown Disney

Tusker House another I need help on!50s Prime Time Cafe

Thanks again!:banana::worship::cheer2:
ohana breakfast and tusker house are both my faves. SO YUM! Teppan Edo is also one of our faves. love their filet mignon, noodles, and desserts! 50s has delish comfort food. Plus the PB&J milkshake is to die for!!!!!! also the antics are funny. My son enjoyed watching our server scold me for having my elbows on the table. lol. Terrific choices you have.

If your curious about the antics, just check it out on youtube first. ;)

Hi Rio,

I've been to all of the restaurants except Portobello's and they are all great choices.

No need to be on the fence with Boma either for breakfast (best breakfast on property IMHO) or dinner. It is very unique and very good.

Ohana's is my personal favorite character breakfast. The food is delicious and the character interaction is a lot of fun especially Stitch.

Teppan Edo is a solid choice as the food is good and the chef's are entertaining.

Tusker house is a great choice too. I've been there for breakfast and lunch and the food is consistently tasty, unique and fresh. Fun to see the Disney characters in safari outfits. Very cute!

WCC and 50's PTC in my experience were ok. I thought the food was just ok and the shenanigans at a minimum but we were only a party of two. It has been my personal experience that the server interaction tends to be turned down a bit for just a party of two. I will say that the decor in 50's was really unique and fun to be immersed in.

Enjoy your upcoming trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter