*February Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange*COMPLETED

Wonder if the bad weather is slowing down the mail for this month? All letters should have been received by now if they were sent out by the due date. Any updates anyone? This new format is not making it as easy to keep track of mailings.

Received my letter from Cindy today. Thank you so much for the magnet and the very cute valentines card.

Will be giving out the March twist soon so that everyone can get a start in finding their twists. Then once all of the Feb. letters have arrived, the topic will be revealed. Please send both the topic, and twist together.

Received my letter from Lynne today. Thank you so much Lynne for the awesome Canada calendar! What amazing pictures!:fish:

I hope yours arrives very soon!:flower1:

I received mine today!!

Thank you Stacey for the sandal zebra print luggage tag. It will actually come in real handy as my luggage tag finally broke and it's time to replace it. AND it totally matches my zebra print luggage! I love it. :)
Thank you also for the Oregon magnet. This one will be coming to work to be displayed on my cabinet. :)

I received mine today!!

Thank you Stacey for the sandal zebra print luggage tag. It will actually come in real handy as my luggage tag finally broke and it's time to replace it. AND it totally matches my zebra print luggage! I love it. :)
Thank you also for the Oregon magnet. This one will be coming to work to be displayed on my cabinet. :)
Yay!!!! I'm so glad it arrived!!!! The luggage tag was supposed to have arrived to you before you left on your trip to Florida. But I am very glad that you still need one and that you liked the zebra print! Yay!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT day!!!! :rainbow:

Looks like we are just waiting on two more arrivals?

So, I will go ahead, and send everyone the topic of the month for the month of March.

Anyone else here want to join in for the next round? Sign ups will close either tomorrow or on saturday.

I had pmed everyone the topic of the month, so you may start to send out your exchanges at any time. For the remaining Feb. exchanges, please post here. For everyone else, and for our weekly check in, .... please post on the new MARCH thread :)

I just checked my mail box, and nothing was there. I will be pming two of you to see if you had received your Feb. mail yet or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter