February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Blueyed Girl, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Trentmom

Trentmom <font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas

Yay, another update. You are on a roll :cool1:

How funny you ended up seated near disers you wer having a meet with later

Looks like you all had a great time

Love the bug eyes again ..he too cute :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Great DIS meets! That must have been so much fun!

4. GeminiAngel

GeminiAngel DIS Veteran

What a great update! Those big blue bug eyes are so cute.:rotfl:

Aww, you guys had a great meet! Wish I could have been there. :)
    Darned OHana! We didn't get out of dinner until somewhere around 8:45 ish.
    That's when Nova and I decided to walk over to MK & we had our special time together. :hug:

5. Blueyed Girl

Blueyed Girl HAKUNA MATATA!

Thank you. :goodvibes
    His bug eyes were cracking us up!

I'm trying to keep it rolling!;)
    We did have a wonderful time that night.
    :rotfl:Thank you.

It was a lot of fun.

Thank you. :)
    We had a wonderful meet! Wish you were there but after reading about yours and Novas night I don't think there was anywhere else you were meant to be. :cloud9:

6. Blueyed Girl

So we wake up early and head out to......EPCOT!!!! Yippee!!! I love Epcot. First thing we do when we get there is take the obligatory picture in front of the "ball". (spaceship earth) Then we head over to grab a stroller and roll to Soarin' for fastpasses.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We then head straight for the character connection because if you'll remember, I'm still carrying around that class banner for DS. I knew we could get the rest of the fab 5's autographs and then I could forget about carrying that thing around any longer. Our wait until the first character was approximately 10 minutes. Not bad!! Here are pictures from that session....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I thought this was hilarious. Pluto swaggered over to DH and gave him a very manly handshake.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After this we do our usual routine which is ride Nemo for the first time today. After Nemo was over it was almost time for our fastpass at Soarin'. YES, ALREADY!! Can you believe it?? This morning was moving fast! We stride over to Test Track to grab fastpasses for that too and then trek all the way back over to Soarin'. We hand over our fastpasses and then......STOP. We must have waited in the fastpass line for 30 minutes! That hasn't happened to us before. I must say, I don't like it.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST....

7. Blueyed Girl

After soarin' over a few places, DS announces that he remembers that this is the building that has the boat ride in it with the vegetables and he wants to ride it. :lmao: So we head over to ride it. Here are MANY pictures from that ride.......
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Up next....lunch in Mexico, talks with a turtle, & other Epcot fun!

8. hlrababy

hlrababy Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with

Okay I am finally caught up again! I got a little sad on the dismeet knowing that we would have been there!! :goodvibes

9. GeminiAngel

GeminiAngel DIS Veteran

Nope you would not have made it. You were going to be dining with my family that night at Ohana. You would have been quite late to the meet. :rotfl::rotfl:

10. GeminiAngel

GeminiAngel DIS Veteran

What a great update Cherie! I love the photos of Living with the land.
    Next trip we have to do Behind the Seeds Tour. Nova's request.

11. Blueyed Girl

Awwww! I missed getting to meet you too. Hopefully on a future trip! :thumbsup2

Oh that's true! :rotfl2:
    Obviously O'hana is a very well liked place. We are going to try it next time.

Thanks!
    I would LOVE to do the Behind the Seeds Tour. I've been trying to wait for DS to get a little older but he is so interested in everything they have in there and asks a ton of questions each time. So, I'm wondering if there is an age requirement for the tours. :confused3 Maybe we could try it next time. Or at least maybe the time after next.

12. Trentmom

I love the pics of the characters with the teacher class sign...so cute:goodvibes

13. Blueyed Girl

We did have fun doing that but were glad when we were done. :rotfl: We sent one picture to the teacher through email each day so that she could show the kids in his class. She emailed me one day saying that one little boy started crying one day because he was just positive that DS was not coming back to school! :rotfl2: Too cute.

14. Trentmom

Awww....poor little guy:laughing:

15. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Ah, I love the Character Connection photos -- too cute!

16. Blueyed Girl

Thank you! :goodvibes

UPDATE COMING SOON!!!

17. Blueyed Girl

After the land ride we headed over to find Nemo again and then waited in line for Turtle Talk with Crush. We were the 2nd one's inside so ds got a front row seat. He had 2 questions ready to ask this time. Note....if you want to get picked for a question, keep your hand up even when they call on someone else. If you put it down then put it back up for the next turn, you are likely to not get picked. DS did not get picked and was sort of upset afterward because he was being brave to ask a question in the first place. He quickly got over it but I thought I'd throw that "FYI" out there for you.

Here is a quick video from the end of TT w/Crush.....
    [​IMG]

After this it was time for our Lunch ADR's at San Angel Inn. DS has always wanted to eat in here because he loves the boat ride. We've read not so great reviews about this place but decided to give it a try anyway. I can't for the life of me remember what dh got but I got.... Pollo A Las Rajas - grilled chicken breast served over red peppers, onion strips, cream sauce, and fresh cheese. I asked the waitress how to pronounce it. After 2 try's I got it and she was excited for me. Not annoyed like some people get. I liked this a lot. All of us actually enjoyed our meals. Mine was VERY good and I wouldn't mind eating there again. DS was a little disappointed because he wanted to sit along the railing so he could see the boats go by but those tables were only for 2 people. They did seat us on the 2nd row so that he could still sort of see. I thought that was nice. I think DH got a beer to drink. I got a margarita. Can't remember the name but it's the one that has them all mixed in the glass....mango, lime, & strawberry = GOOD STUFF!!!!
    Here are a few pics from Mexico:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After this we rode the boat and then headed toward Norway to start our new Kim Possible mission! I don't think I have any pictures from this today but I do have some from another day coming soon.

We enjoyed the rest of the day at Epcot and then headed back to OKW. By this day we were completely wiped out. We walked around the pool at OKW and let ds play on the sandy playground a bit. We saw a small bon fire in the distance but thought that it was employees having a gathering so we opted not to walk over so that they may have privacy. Later we found out it was open to everyone....they were making smores!! :confused3 Next time we are going over there. :rotfl: After this we went to bed and caught up on some sleep!
    [​IMG]

Can you see the hidden Mickey?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Morning Blue !! Just got back last night ! Had a GREAT time in spite of the rain!! Has't rained like that in 50 years in May!!!

19. Blueyed Girl

YIKES!!!! Sorry about the rain but glad you had a good time. Can't wait to read all about it and see some pics. :)

20. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

I started my TR !!!!

21. Trentmom

Yay, another update!!!

Glad you had a good meal at San Angel Inn. I would love to eat in there, as Trent loves that boat ride, too, but was afraid after so many negative reviews. Glad to hear a good one for a change:thumbsup2

The pool and beach area at OKW looks like so much fun:goodvibes

You getting ready for your cruise? How many more days of school?