February 9, 2013 - Magic out of Galveston??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Minnie321, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Beermam42

Beermam42 Grit and bear it

Their are three that show cruise ships and one that is on the C Magic.

galveston com/cruisecam/

Pier 23 does not always work and only shows Carnival Ship from the side. Harbor you can watch them come in from Gulf.

You will have to put periods and lead on link can't post have not reached 10 yet.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. alliesmommy

alliesmommy Just the two of us

Awww, thanks! I'm excited about the FE exchange! My name is Kelly.

Thank you so much for organizing this. Can I add that my DD Allie will be turning six while we are on the cruise (the 13th)?

I have a friend that might be joining us, but she hasn't decided yet. I'll update as soon as we know for sure.

4. alliesmommy

Galveston actually does do a pretty large (for Texas standards) Mardi Gras celebration. From Galveston.com: Rich in history, Mardi Gras! Galveston celebrates its 102nd event since its inception in 1867. Make your mark in history – attend Mardi Gras! Galveston 2013! Twelve days of fun and entertainment! Beginning on February 1 and it's not over until the Fat Lady sings! Fat Tuesday, February 12.
    Come down to the Island for entertainment, beads, parades, balls, and fun!

5. Beermam42

Do not think I will have time to get involved in this one. Stopped playing with the big Mardi Gras in New Orleans when I was 42. I am sure anything Galveston can put together will be pail compared to New Orleans , Mobile or My current home Houma, La. Since we will be going to ship in the early morning and returning after Fat Tuesday we will miss the fun on land. But as we have done at WDW we will celebrate MD on board. Wear your purple, green, and gold. :joker:

6. alliesmommy

We definitely will! I've never taken part of any Mardi Gras celebration, so maybe we could bring beads and hand them out. :)

7. alliesmommy

I saw that! Pretty cool. :thumbsup2

I don't know about you, but this cruise is all I can think about lately. I've done like 15 magnets for our door. Now I'm starting to plan the FE. So much fun. I'm afraid I've become an adict. :upsidedow

8. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

Yes I didn't think about it - I put her as six in the list but I will go back and put her birthday. Let me know about your friends - the more the merrier!

9. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

Yes the cruise is all we think about! It is the topic of conversation at every meal and several times through out the day! Can't wait - 113 days! Almost to double digits!

10. alliesmommy

Can everyone that is participating in the FE exchange post some info about your family? I.E. favorite candies, characters, colors, etc. I'd hate to give someone a pack of snickers when they absolutely loathe them. I'm trying to be creative, but right now I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks!

11. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

Great idea - post favorites and I will add them to the first post!

12. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

Hey to keep up with the info, you can make a questionaire with the questions you want answered and then post it for people to fill out. check out my join us page on the website. If you have gmail then you can make a document form. It makes keeping info and finding it easy.. Just a suggestion to make it easier.

This is what the questionaire would look like:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEQ1SVpYcWxLMzJLMGJGNGE2bWItbXc6MQ

Then this is what the form would look like.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aopvc6plTkF-dEQ1SVpYcWxLMzJLMGJGNGE2bWItbXc

Helps keep track so you are not looking through this whole thread if it gets hopping.

13. ForTheLoveOfDCL

That is a cute idea!

14. ForTheLoveOfDCL

I see her I see her....oh the Magic, my home away from home!! Can't wait to go back!!!!:yay:

15. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

Ok these are cool - I don't have a gmail accout but I guess I could create one. When you fill it out and hit submit - where does the info go - does it get sent to a gmail account?

16. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

ok I created a google documents account and then I tried to look at the second link but it told me I didn't haver permission to look at it.:confused3

17. alliesmommy

Very cool! Just completed the questionnaire. You're so organized! Awesome.

18. ForTheLoveOfDCL

The info goes to that file that you can't access. let me know your gmail and maybe I can give you access.... or just make your own form and I will forward all this info I now have.
    I thought it would let you but I forgot I make my files private so everyone can't edit everything. you how the saying go, to many cooks in the kitchen.
    I know, thanks...some say a gift some say a curse...:lmao:

19. Beermam42

Will return next Sat around 6:00 AM. Watched on harbor cam as she went out into Gulf. :confused:

C magic will be in tomorrow.

20. ForTheLoveOfDCL

I only watch to see the DISNEY Magic:goodvibes I don't care about the Carnival ships.:crazy2: I probably could just stay up when I get home from work next sat at 3am and watch it come in:rotfl:

21. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

Can you maybe just E-mail me the info and I can just add it. Could the forms be E-mailed?