February 9, 2013 - Magic out of Galveston??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Minnie321, Feb 27, 2012.

1. DisneyFanDC

DisneyFanDC Mouseketeer

Can hardly wait! Got in just under the wire on the TA rate. This seems to be a very booked cruise; I think as of today only one stateroom left!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lhaber0720

lhaber0720 First Timers

:cheer2:
    My daughter is 5 and we have a son that is 17 mo. This is your first cruise. Hope we can meet and get the kids together. Have you been in the Disney cruise before? :cheer2:

4. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

wow - and not too long ago it seemed like it was not going to be a very full cruise.

5. marytw

marytw Earning My Ears

Wow everyone acted like the Galveston cruises weren't booking at all! Good to know its filled!

6. mollymeaux

mollymeaux Earning My Ears

I think the cruise is booked for kiddos. There seem to be many staterooms available if you are cruising without kids. Someone explained that they limit the number of kids so that the clubs are not overcrowded. If you are wishing to upgrade at the port, you should search for 2 adults only and see what options are still available.

7. ohagash

ohagash MouseMooners

Is it too late to join FE? We booked late. I have 3 children (1 boy and 2 girls) all under the age of 10. Please let me know as we are very interested. Thank you.

8. mollymeaux

9. ohagash

ohagash MouseMooners

It looks like we've missed the date to join, but thank you.

10. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

Hello,

I'm not on this cruise but a later one but i have some research questions.
    Would there be someone on this thread/cruise that is willing to invest 5 minites of their time for me??

Please pm me if you do....

Thanks in advance

11. DISFAN LA

DISFAN LA Earning My Ears

We plan on driving to Galveston the morning of the 9th from Baton Rouge. Does anyone have any idea how bad the traffic could potentially be in the Galveston area due to the Mardi Gras parade there?

12. mollymeaux

I know there is a seawall parade at 11am on the 9th. I would not chance coming across the ferry because a delay could wreck the rest of your timeline.

13. lhaber0720

lhaber0720 First Timers

[/QUOTE]

We are flying in on the 8th as well arrive at 430pm and stay at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush.

14. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

We are flying in on the 8th as well arrive at 430pm and stay at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush.[/QUOTE]

We are actually flying in on the7th now. Can't wait to leave Thursday morning. 6am!!!

15. whitfive

whitfive Mouseketeer

We are flying into Bush Friday evening at 8:30 and driving to Galveston. We are staying at Comfort Inn and Suites.
    4 more sleeps for us! :cool1:

16. BearChick

BearChick Earning My Ears

I am on a conference call right now, not thinking about anything conference call related. Is it time to board the MouseBoat yet???

:rolleyes1

17. k2y2k

k2y2k Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! We signed up for the cruise several months ago, but I just signed up with DISboards yesterday. Wow! So much to learn! I made some door magnets and a fish extender yesterday, after reading all about it. I know I'm late for the fish extender exchange, but I signed up for the "roll call" on someone's google page (I'm not sure I entered my correct login tho...oops!)

This will be our 1st Disney cruise (but we've been on other cruises before). We are from San Diego, CA, and have a 4 year old daughter (Alexis) who is just thrilled to be going on this cruise. She loves all things Disney! We are going with her grandpa, grandma, 2 cousins (Roman, 9, and Jacob, 5) and her aunt and uncles -- there will be 10 of us. This will be our 1st time cruising together, all 3 generations!

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and having a MAGICAL time on this cruise!

PS: If anyone has any extras for the fish extender exchange, do let me know. Our daughter will love any surprises, no matter how small. I plan to buy some trinkets from 99 cents store today to put in her pocket on the fish extender, so we doesn't feel left out. ;)

18. k2y2k

k2y2k Earning My Ears

Someone mentioned there is a Facebook page for the people cruising on Feb 9th Magic. Can you direct me to it? I saw 2 "Disney Cruise Feb 9th, 2013" facebook pages but they are both "closed groups". I've requested to join both groups, but I don't know if either or both are the ones mentioned here. Please help!

19. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

I approved someone named Keith. If that is you...come chat...lol

20. k2y2k

k2y2k Earning My Ears

Yes, k2y2k is me (Karina -- of Keith, Karina and Alexis). I've been chatting with you on FB page. Thanks for adding me to the FB page.

21. Beermam42

Beermam42 Grit and bear it

YOUR SHIP IS DOCKED AT COZUMEL Depart about now. It is coming to get you. http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Webcam See you all on Sat.

If you get up early Sat AM ship comes in,(NO FOG) around 6:00 you can watch of one of three web cams. First will show up on right side of Emerald Cam http://www.galveston.com/emeraldcam/ then on right side of http://www.galveston.com/harborcam/ Then on crusie cam http://www.galveston.com/cruisecam/ which has the C Triumph leaving now. If Carnvail has ship in you will not be able to D Magic because it will behind it.