February 6th 2016 - Fantasy Western Cruise

I started on that too. Figured I'd take advantage of end of summer sales. The Cruise will be here before we know it!

If anyone could give more information on excursions it would be very helpful.
I appreciate the one about Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

If anyone could give more information on excursions it would be very helpful.
I appreciate the one about Paradise Beach in Cozumel.
Hi I am a first time cruiser and I picked up a copy of the Unofficial Guise at my library. I got the 2015 one but if you want it really updated the 2016 version comes out in December. Since it was not written by Disney you can see unbiased info.

This will be my family's first Disney Cruise!!! My hubby and I have cruised other lines before, but my kids have never been on a cruise yet. We plan on surprising them. We just booked this past week:) We're from the New Orleans area, so we'll be celebrating Mardi Gras while on board;)
That's awesome! We are from the Lafayette area celebrating Mardi Gras also.
We are from Lafayette as well and have just booked this cruise.

Welcome everyone :) We are so excited, this will be our 3rd cruise, kids are counting down (who am I kidding, we are too)

Oh FYI, our window for concierge opened and I went to book the Princess tea. As a heads up, the Princess tea for our cruise will be on 2/11 (Thursday). So plan accordingly!

Wow, I went right to my reservation to pull up the rsp rules and pictures of the merchandise.
DH is a pin collector, but he said $15.95 per pin is higher than he wishes to pay. I might just
pick up two or three for myself. We are used to RSP but the prices are high.
Michele

I noticed some of the pins weren't up for RSP or advance purchase (specifically some of the alliance associated ones - sith & rebel). I wonder if that is an error or we have to try to get them on board?

Hello.. This will be our first cruise, and very excited.. Will be on this site more often now to look for tips and advice!

WE ARE!!! I am also happy I got the reservations I wanted. Things are smooth sailing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter