February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by MrsPotatoHead425, Sep 9, 2012.

1. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

Y'all will love it! Our first cruise was 11c as well. This one was supposed to be, except we got :tinker: upgraded.
    Are y'all bringing kids or just adults? We're leaving ours behind with their grandparents.

Abbysboutiquecloset<
    :welcome:

6 days!!!!
    :jumping1:
    I'm a little excited...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Abbysboutiquecloset

Abbysboutiquecloset Earning My Ears

Thanks for adding us!!! Can you give me a brief synopsis so I make sure I get it right. Will we get a final list of names to buy goodies for?

4. stardawl8311

stardawl8311 Earning My Ears

We don't have any kids! Just three four legged furry ones. Can't bring those, LOL.. I wish we got an upgrade, bummer! I am on the FB group yay! I don't think we will do the FE this time, our spending money just went to our car two days ago, had to get a new alternator! Ugh! I just ordered some magnets for our cabin on ebay, I procrastinated too much LOL..
    We are cabin # 2019!

5. txaggie94gigem

txaggie94gigem <font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font

I will post a final list in the morning!

For FE we hang a pocket extender or a small bag on the fish outside our cabin. Then sometime during the cruise people on your FE team drop by small gifts into your pockets....and sometime during the cruise you take small gifts to each cabin in your group too...FE can be something homemade, somethings from your hometown, small toys, goodies...the possibilities are endless....some people make a gift for each cabin and some make something for each person in the cabin...it is entirely up to you!!!

in the past i have received things like hometown candy and postcards, disney pens and pencils, first aid baggies, tattoos, small toys, homemade journals, books, bags, stickers....etc

6. txaggie94gigem

5 days til we leave!!!! so excited!!! :beach:

7. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

Hello,

I'm not on this cruise but a later one but i have some research questions.
    Would there be someone on this thread/cruise that is willing to invest 5 minites of their time for me??

Please pm me if you do....

Thanks in advance

8. txaggie94gigem

The Goofy FE list is done!!!

i have sent PM to everyone....please let me know if you did not get the info!!!:thumbsup2

9. Abbysboutiquecloset

I don't have enough posts to PM yet, but I was wondering if you could share the ages of Merri/Michelle.

10. txaggie94gigem

Merri and Michelle are adult sisters.....they ate so excited for this cruise! !!!

11. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

Thanks for the responce i got on this!!!
    That's why i love the DIS because people are so willing to help other people!!!!

12. Floataway

Floataway Earning My Ears

My hubby and I are taking our son and 2 granddaughters on this trip for their Christmas gift. I just finished making Fish Extender for them and then I read about it and realized that we should of registered to participate.

Any info will help.

Thanks !!!

13. Out to Sea Lee

Out to Sea Lee Mouseketeer

Welcome!! I believe the FE groups closed last week so that everyone can finish buying and making gifts. I'd suggest that you buy the girls favorite things such as candy, gum, toys, crayons, color books, jewelry, sunglasses, t-shirts and sneak them in the FE while they aren't watching. That way they would have things that you know they will enjoy.

We have a Facebook group that is more active than it is over here. The info to join is in the first post on page one. We have a meet planned at 3pm the first afternoon if you would like to stop by and say hello to everyone.

Lee Ann

14. Floataway

Floataway Earning My Ears

Thanks.. That's a great idea.

I didn't know how they worked. My husband and I cruised in October and notice them. We always bring NASA trinkets so we put stuff in the ones we saw.

Thanks and see ya on board.:cool1:

15. Abbysboutiquecloset

How old are your girls, we bought some extras and I would be happy to put something in your FE. I also need your room number.

Cindy and Abby (9)- we are in room 2570

16. lmackay

lmackay Earning My Ears

I have one extra. Can you PM me your stateroom number? Or post on this board? Watching Superbowl and trying to finish all the craft stuff! :wave2:

17. txaggie94gigem

we leave in the morning...i have to work tonight but so excited to be on our way!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

all packed with only 4 bags!! :)

18. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

Post your info and I'll exchange with you. We are me, DH & DS 10. We are in 7074.

19. Abbysboutiquecloset

I'm having the hardest time packing clothes. What is everyone bringing?
    Shorts or jeans? What will the temperature be? Do I need any 'nice' clothes?

20. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

Me too. Are you on the fb group? It's much more active. Go to page one and the first post tells you how to get on. This has been discussed there. I believe it's one dress up night and the rest cruise casual.

21. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

Woo hoo! I can't wait!!! :cool1: