February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Also, here's a link to the cover we made for our cruise countdown chain...we simply printed it on cardstock and taped the first link of the chain to it. Little Squirt worked hard cutting and taping the pieces and is ready to tear one off tomorrow!!

http://ow.ly/gEujN

I'd be quite happy to do a mini group...who else is involved?

We just booked today and were disappointed to miss the FE deadline. Would you be interested in forming our own mini FE group? I know of another family who is also interested. I've heard so much about FEs and I have so many ideas. Say yes, say yes! :laughing:

If it's alright with you two, I'll join in on this mini group FE exchange!! DH talked me out of doing FE's (the main FE for this cruise) but I think I'm just going to have to veto that decision and join this one!! :bitelip: :laughing: Who wants to make a list for us? :woohoo:

Hi! We just booked the cruise and I am so excited my friend told me to find this DIS Board. We have cruised a lot, but this is our first Disney cruise and I am very excited. I have to figure out what to do on my door!

We have done the Jan/Feb to Cozumel before and the weather was o.k. Cold and rainy leaving Galveston and the first half of the second day. By lunch it was warmer and by the afternoon everyone was out by the pool enjoying the warm weather. Cozumel was warm and it was warm starting back. About lunch time the fourth day it gets cold again and by night time we are in coats and mittens... if you want to be outside on the deck.

I want to join the mini-FE group! :yay: I am trying to join the FB group and figure out the correct way to "post". I have two girls and I they are hoping to find some fun kids in the camp. I can hardly wait!!!:cloud9:

Welcome!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the weather tips.. now I have a better idea of what all I need to pack (there goes my goal for packing less HAHA!) :rolleyes1

You're welcome!
Here's a door sign I made to put on our door for Pirate Night!

Disney+Pirate+Door+Sign.jpg

If it's alright with you two, I'll join in on this mini group FE exchange!! DH talked me out of doing FE's (the main FE for this cruise) but I think I'm just going to have to veto that decision and join this one!! :bitelip: :laughing: Who wants to make a list for us? :woohoo:

It's fine with me. I don't mind making a list but am not sure how that works. If you tell me what to do I'll take care of it. I think it's you, corBBalter, lmackay and me. Do we need to list each family member and age?

It's fine with me. I don't mind making a list but am not sure how that works. If you tell me what to do I'll take care of it. I think it's you, corBBalter, lmackay and me. Do we need to list each family member and age?
Yes ma'am, it's real name, kids names and ages, room number, dinner seating, and extra info on the other list. If you guys want, I can do it. I'm a wiz with spreadsheeting.

Carla & Ben Balter- daughter Sabrina (turns 6 a week before the cruise), room 6007, second seating and first time cruisers. :)

TY! I am going to put "LIVE" "LAUGH" and "LOVE" signs up with that same lettering but on Pirate Day I'm going to replace the "LOVE" with "ARRR!" lol

I love that.. those files look great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Yes ma'am, it's real name, kids names and ages, room number, dinner seating, and extra info on the other list. If you guys want, I can do it. I'm a wiz with spreadsheeting.

Carla & Ben Balter- daughter Sabrina (turns 6 a week before the cruise), room 6007, second seating and first time cruisers. :)

Sounds awesome!! Love spreadsheets but I'm no wiz at them!! :surfweb:
So our info is:
Danny & Beth, room number is 5127, late dining, and no allergies, celebrations, or anything like that (well, other than just celebrating getting a week off of work and being on a disney cruise WHOOP!!! pixiedust:)

I have some of those photo magnets that you slide the photo into then slap on the fridge....those would work right? My hubs is skeptical of the whole "decorate your door" thing...but it sounds like fun, and will help the mini-me to recognize our room, I think.

I love that.. those files look great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Sounds awesome!! Love spreadsheets but I'm no wiz at them!! :surfweb:
So our info is:
Danny & Beth, room number is 5127, late dining, and no allergies, celebrations, or anything like that (well, other than just celebrating getting a week off of work and being on a disney cruise WHOOP!!! pixiedust:)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I left out my allergy...er...condition...oh whatever. I have celiac disease. No gluten (wheat, barley, or rye)

I think we have a lot in common. I have a million ideas and want to do them all. Sadly, at some point I have to come back to reality. :) I've never looked for FE's on Pinterest. You should NOT have told me that. LOL

It does sound like we have a lot in common then!! DH thinks I'm crazy sometimes.. but oh well... lol! Yes, you need to check out Pinterest for ideas too... I looooooove Pinterest!!!! :hyper:

I have some of those photo magnets that you slide the photo into then slap on the fridge....those would work right? My hubs is skeptical of the whole "decorate your door" thing...but it sounds like fun, and will help the mini-me to recognize our room, I think.

Yeah they would work great!! I went a "tad" overboard last time... i'm trying my best to have some self control and only put up "some" magnets.. I guess we'll see how I do once we get on board :upsidedow

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I left out my allergy...er...condition...oh whatever. I have celiac disease. No gluten (wheat, barley, or rye)

Awesome! Well not the celiac disease, but awesome that you mentioned it.. I like knowing so I can know what to plan and do. ;)

:furious: I can't post PM's yet, I can't post links yet...drat it all what can I do??? I need an excuse to make three more posts...so I can answer people who send me messages!!

*grumbles and mutters under her breath*

well let's see...

1. do you have any excursions or any plans for cozumel?

2. who is your favorite disney character?

3. where are you from? (Or have you already posted that and I just missed it.. because that's totally possible... lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter