February 3rd, 2011: 3-NIGHT DREAM CRUISE (lots of pics!) - COMPLETED 3/3!

Thank you everyone for all your kind words! I am working on more, but since I'm in between shifts right now, I'll try and answer some questions real quick.

We were in 9004. We don't have any complaints about that area!

My answers are in red. I hope it helps! Back to work I go...I hope to have Part 2 of Day 1 posted tomorrow!

Great pictures they are soooooo sharp, can you tell me the make and model of camera you used?
We were on the Inaugral cruise on the Dream - fantastic ship!

I am soo excited!! You have our room we booked on the Fantasy!! The kids have been trying to find room reports on it (9000) but no one has posted one yet...we knew we'd be able to see the navigator deck from the window...so they're so excited you got that shot!!
Oops, just saw your room was 9004, well, just two doors down..the view looked like it would be 9000! :)

Now, WHAT IS YOUR CAMERA????? I love love love the pictures!!!!

I am soo excited!! You have our room we booked on the Fantasy!! The kids have been trying to find room reports on it (9000) but no one has posted one yet...we knew we'd be able to see the navigator deck from the window...so they're so excited you got that shot!!
Oops, just saw your room was 9004, well, just two doors down..the view looked like it would be 9000! :)

Now, WHAT IS YOUR CAMERA????? I love love love the pictures!!!!

HA!! I just saw this!! Thanks!! Going to look at that link! :)

You're welcome! And I actually bought an even better camera and used it on my recent EBTA cruise. The link for my TR is in my signature...those photos are quite spectacular if I do say so myself! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter