February 24th, 2014 ~*Disney Magic*~ 4 Night Bahamas

Our list is updated another Cabin added. 15 total so far. I am planning on giving to all cabins, incase we get too big we can divide into smaller groups so no worries, the more the merrier!;)

Any suggestions on the final cut off? Our FB friends are suggesting Feb 1????

Thanks everyone for the heads up for the 20% because we booked so long ago didnt realize we could use it! saved us a bunch!

Want to do FE but worried about the numbers. Full time student and mother, just worried I wont have time to make enough gifts, whats the max number it can get up to?!

Me (30), my daughter (6) and my sister (19) are booked on this cruise!! We are trying to talk my mom I to coming for a girls trip. This is me and my daughters second cruise and we are from Chatham ON. I saw a few other Canadians are booked :) we are not sure of we are going to Wdw before yet or driving vs flying . I'm on a lay off then so just going to be flexible and see how the money situation is :) I'd love to do Disney before :)
We are from London and my son is 19 as well Maybe your sister and he will meet up in the 18-21 social group. We are doing the PO Riverside before the cruise and flying direct from London with WestJet. The prices are good and fly Fri afternoon

I'm sure my sister would love that!! I was researching and didn't see a lot she could do b/c she is over 18 but under 21. Caught in a middle zone!! Where are you flying out of?? We normally leave from Detroit and it's pricing out at about 200$ per person but If I drive it will cost 200$ total and we have family on the road down!

Last year on the Fantasy the 18*21 age group were doing lunch together and then making plans for the evening. They are allowed to enter any night clubs. We are flying from London with WestJet for around $350 per and no early morning drive to Detroit. My son is 2nd year at Fanshaw college and really enjoyed the group last year and still talks with them over skyp or Facebook. Also drinking age in the Bahamas is 18 so they can enjoy a drink together if they want.:cool1:

Thanks everyone for the heads up for the 20% because we booked so long ago didnt realize we could use it! saved us a bunch!

Want to do FE but worried about the numbers. Full time student and mother, just worried I wont have time to make enough gifts, whats the max number it can get up to?!

Right now we are at 15 cabins, It can go very high or stay at that, If it gets to high we can split into smaller groups, Like 10 cabins etc, We still have four months, You could always do something easy or buy premade things to make it easier on you, Its really alot of fun, :)

Hello! We are the Cannon from Tennessee! DH(44), DD(15), and myself (43)We are booked to be on this cruise. We were just on the re-imagined Magic Oct 25-Nov 1st. If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer. :)

We have a reservation for this cruise. We are a family of 4 meeting up with grandmother, uncle, and cousin for the Winter Break. Super excited to be on the ship!

We booked this cruise as a surprise for our grandkids while on the Westbound Panama Canal Cruise last May.

We are:

Tim
Kathy
Granddaughter 10
Grandson 8

Our grandkids will be told about the surprise on Christams Morning.
We are spending three days prior to the cruise at WDW.

This is our 6th cruise and the 1st for our grandkids.
We sailed on the Magic in 2010 and are excited to see the changes from drydock.

I'm hoping that a friend will be able to join me, but if she can't, I'm still sailing. I'm a DCL addict. This will be my 10th cruise and my third solo. I'll be celebrating my 6th Princess Half Marathon, so I'll probably be taking more elevators than I usually do.

Just read this thread from the beginning, wow, there's going to be a lot of Princesses on board...

Just read this thread from the beginning, wow, there's going to be a lot of Princesses on board...

Yup! They better stock up on those castaway cay 5k medals!!! I did PHM last year... Going for GSC this year-i will shuffle with you on the elevator! LOL

Calling all princesses...would anyone be interested in doing something fun while on board to celebrate our PHM accomplishment? I've read in other threads about private mixology classes and meet ups (maybe with characters??). I would be happy to look into it...sounds like there can be a small charge ($20pp) just thought it might be fun....I'll post on the Facebook group too.

Hello

We are from Milton Ontario

Myself(34)
Wife(32)
Daughter(almost 3 at time of cruise)
Son(10 mths at time of cruise)

We are on deck 7 as well - looking forward to meeting some of you and hopefully having a great time - this is our first disney cruise.

We are getting close to the FE deadline, if you said yes to join please make sure we have your information and send me your email address so we can send you the completed list!
robyn654 at gmail.com

Deadline is January 1, and late comers will be addressed as they ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter