February 24th, 2014 ~*Disney Magic*~ 4 Night Bahamas

yes, it's 10% discount, and also an onboard credit. the amount of the onboard credit depends on the length of the cruise you book.

we always book a cruise, and later on change the date. that way you have a discount, but you can put it on any cruise you want, as long as you don't reach the date for full payment, you can always transfer to a subsequent date (I don't know about concierge and suites, maybe they have different rules).

we are sailing in 3 weeks, and we changed the date 3-4 times and we were always able to get our discount.

My wife Rebecca and I will be onboard. We are cruising with Julie & Andrew who are our friends from a past cruise! Look forward to meeting all of you...

My wife Rebecca and I will be onboard. We are cruising with Julie & Andrew who are our friends from a past cruise! Look forward to meeting all of you...

Yay Rich and Becky! Excited to cruise again with you guys!!! :banana:

Hello from KY.. It's always been our highlight after DH returns from deployments to get some down time at Disney however this time we've added a cruise in the mix. Our family of 3 (DS-10) will be joining in on the fun so excited... YIPPEE SKIPPEE

Great to see more cruisers joining the group. Looking to see more Canadian's joining up as it is our college reading week. Let's see how many more college age cruisers we can get together before the cruise.:grouphug:

Can anyone tell me if we already have a forum set up for FE? If so can you send me link? I'm also wondering if it's been decided if it's just cabin gifts or individual. Any information would be appreciative. TIA

To answer the FE question, no we do not have a forum started, yes we are doing a fish extender exchange but no final decisions have been made as of yet.
We have myself and another diser that have volunteered to coordinate but I have not seen the other diser (sorry forgot her dis name ) post recently, I will go back and PM her and see what's up and what she wants to do and ask her to post on here.
I personally do not care if we do a cabin gift or individual. Or we can leave it up to the individual person to decide. I have been working on my gifts already and will be leaving something for everyone I think but like I said it does not matter to me cause I am just so happy to be CRUISING with mickey again.:cheer2:

Can anyone tell me if we already have a forum set up for FE? If so can you send me link? I'm also wondering if it's been decided if it's just cabin gifts or individual. Any information would be appreciative. TIA

Kencad MOM is the person that has volunteered to coordinate the FE. I sent her a message so hopefully I will hear from her soon and we can get the FE fun coordinated and ready to go.:cool1:

FISH EXTENDER LIST

Lets get our FE fun started. Please post your information if you plan to join us in the FE fun!
1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin
2) Cabin number if you have it
3) Any food allergies

KENCAD MOM is our organizer she will give us a list to use for delivering our gifts with plenty of time to plan.

We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find.

Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you must give at least on gift from each party you sign up. Example, I signed up myself, friend and nephew in my cabin and signed up my sister and her hubby and son in her cabin and we are both giving a gift! Simple right?

You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last night.

DEADLINE January 1, 2014

Basic FE information for those that have never joined before
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

Any suggestions or additions post it and I will add it here. We have plenty of time to decide, this is just to get us started.

FISH EXTENDER LIST

1- Stitchlover1978 cabin 7535 (2A/DD7/DD10)
2- robyn654 cabin 7620 (2A/DN 4)
3- Anna cabin 76?? (2A/DS 13)
4- Kencad MOM cabin (2A/DD11/DS8)
5- KShrewsberry cabin (2A/DS14)
6- Idreamofdisneyworld (3a/dd8/dd7/ds7)
7- Iolanthe
8- KristenK
9-Laura C. cabin 8526 (2A/ds8/ds6/ds4)
10- Lisa Cabin 1051 (2a/gd6/cd10)
11- Anna cabin (1a/ds7/dn12/ds 1 1/2)
12- Kmab00 (2a)
13-Terapin cabin 5513 (1a/dd14/ds6/ds15)
14- Kencad MOM 2nd cabin (2a/ds9)

Link to FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404974116398252/

I don't know how to have a 2nd thread listed under our meet link for FE so if anyone does, copy and past my previous post and start one PLEASE:confused3

THis is our first cruise, but after my friends tell me about their first FE we so want to join. We have two aduts and two daughters in our room. James, Brandi, Skye (10), and Braylen (7). We are in cabin 7535.

Our Fish Extender!

Lets get our FE fun started. Please post your information if you plan to join us in the FE fun!
1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin
2) Cabin number if you have it
3) Any food allergies

KENCAD MOM is our organizer she will give us a list to use for delivering our gifts with plenty of time to plan.

We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find.

Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you must give at least on gift from each party you sign up. Example, I signed up myself, friend and nephew in my cabin and signed up my sister and her hubby and son in her cabin and we are both giving a gift! Simple right?

You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last night.

DEADLINE January 1, 2014

Basic FE information for those that have never joined before
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

Any suggestions or additions post it and I will add it here. We have plenty of time to decide, this is just to get us started

Pretty simple... We'll let you know shortly... The last time we had so many cabins to do we felt a bit worn out... I should say my wife did because I passed out and she spent hours running around the ship delivering gifts!

Hi everyone

How's the disney princess marathon training going? I'm trying to get out 3 times a week but it's haaaarrrrrrrd!

My kids are v excited about swopping gifts, especially dd9. I think she is going to make something but I'm not sure what yet!

Vicky

This will be our first cruise, with DH, DD 10, DD 8, and DS 6, cannot wait to surprise kids. It is torture not to tell them!

:welcome: to the new disers joining our cruise. Hope you all join the FE fun. I will add a list to the Page 5 FE post to keep track.
Our cruise will be here before we know it!!!
:tinker:

We are getting closer and we don't have much activity on here. I hope it picks up!:sad2:

Anyone that has posted yes for FE I put your username on the page 5 FE post to keep a running list. If anyone else knows for sure they are joining, post your info so we can get our list right!!!

Can you all tell I am sooooo ready, I already have started packing!!

Sorry but is there anyway of starting a facebook group for this cruise, I find fb so much easier to use and as for me I check mine daily, My last cruise had a fb group and it was great for getting to know each other and sharing, They also have great groups on Fe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter