February 24th, 2014 ~*Disney Magic*~ 4 Night Bahamas

Last Feb on the fantasy he enjoyed the college age group i was just not sure about the shorter cruises. My wife and I found it different to be in the same nightclub's as he but he did try to avoid us when he could.

Yep, they have them on all of the Disney cruises. I think how active the group is just depends on how many college kids there are there. My daughter and I travel together a lot, so I don't think she'll be trying to escape me, but she has expressed interest in checking out the 18*21 Social.

I told her to just be quiet when she comes back to the room because I'll probably be asleep. I totally turn into a pumpkin around 10pm!

My son Taylor really enjoyed the group he met on the fantasy and still keeps in touch through skyp and facebook with them and other friends from the 4 other cruises we have been on.:dance3:

My son Taylor really enjoyed the group he met on the fantasy and still keeps in touch through skyp and facebook with them and other friends from the 4 other cruises we have been on.:dance3:

That's so cool that he still keeps in touch with the friends he made at sea!

Kristen,
So glad you posted this!!! My mom and I are also Princesses in training! Last year was our first half at PHM! This year, I'm doing Glass Slipper and mom is doing the 10k and we are also celebrating with a cruise with the family too! Have you done the Princess half before? you're gonna love it! (And I really hope that they have the Castaway Cay 5k too--you also get a medal for that one...and it's free!)

And for all others cruising with us too....I just found out about the stateroom decorations and the FE's! I now have a new addiction and I'm so excited about it!! :-)

Kelli

Thank you so much for volunteering to coordinate!
We would love to do an FE Exchange :lovestruc

We're in too! I'm traveling with hubby and son (14)...and my parents, as well as another group of 4 who might be interested too!!

Is it bad that I'm already looking for ideas!?!??!pirate:

Hi Kelli!

Tori and I have done 5Ks in the past, we've did the Mickey's Halloween 5K in 2010 and we the Royal Family 5K in 2012 (with Winterhart534 as well). We actually had to ditch our plans for the 13.1 in 2014, and signed up for the Enchanted 10K instead! It will be out first 10K - so we're pretty excited about it. I really want to have fun on this vacation and I was afraid that the 13.1 would leave me in bed recovering for most of the cruise. I have Fibromyalgia, and that can be quite debilitating when I over-exert myself. So 6.2 it is!! princess:

Hopefully doing the shorter distance will allow me to also complete the Castaway Cay 5K on the island!!

I'm not sure what possessed me to sign up for glass slipper, but I'm excited!! ;-). Mom was feeling the same so she's doing the 10k too!
Can't wait to see us princesses board wearing our medals and its a great way to celebrate!

This will be our first cruise with Disney--super excited!!! And I've been pinning ideas too!

Hi Kelli!

Tori and I have done 5Ks in the past, we've did the Mickey's Halloween 5K in 2010 and we the Royal Family 5K in 2012 (with Winterhart534 as well). We actually had to ditch our plans for the 13.1 in 2014, and signed up for the Enchanted 10K instead! It will be out first 10K - so we're pretty excited about it. I really want to have fun on this vacation and I was afraid that the 13.1 would leave me in bed recovering for most of the cruise. I have Fibromyalgia, and that can be quite debilitating when I over-exert myself. So 6.2 it is!! princess:

Hopefully doing the shorter distance will allow me to also complete the Castaway Cay 5K on the island!!

I will also be running in the Glass Slipper Challenge. I'm so excited to rest on a cruise right after doing that to my body! This will be my fourth PHM.

Hi everyone! Just booked for this cruise! My son and I enjoyed our first Disney cruise on the dream last February, and this time we are bringing his dad for his first cruise and first time ever seeing the ocean! Very excited!!! Also spending 3 days at WDW before thrilled to see new fantasy land haven't been since 2010!!

We are doing a 3 day Disney stay as well staying at Port Orleans riverside. Where in Canada are you coming from we are in London Ont

Hi everyone!

we also booked this cruise, DH (36yo) and I (31yo), it's going to be our 5th DCL cruise. I will be running the 10k from the princess half marathon. so it's a perfect timing to cruise after! :)

it's a bit too early to know if we'll do FE or not, but we'll know once we get closer to the date! :)

looking forward to chatting with you guys!:yay:

How lovely to see so many people heading off on the cruise after Princess Weekend! I want to see lots of medals around necks when boarding!!

How lovely to see so many people heading off on the cruise after Princess Weekend! I want to see lots of medals around necks when boarding!!

I'm so exited that there are so many princesses!!
And I can't wait to add the castaway cay 5k bling to the collection!! Hope DCL is ready for us!!

Just wanted to sign up and say hi to everyone too! My husband (31) and I (30) will be joining everyone on board.

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We took our first Disney cruise on the Magic in 2008 (Eastern) for our honeymoon and had a blast. We were just on the Fantasy in January (Western) to celebrate our 5th anniversary and decided to sign up for another while on board.

We will be running in the Princess Half as well and thought this would be nice to add on afterwards instead of thumping it through the parks on our tired feet!

On the Fantasy we met some great table mates and had a great time in the bar district. Hoping to meet some fun new people on this cruise to hang out with too!

Also, never been to Nassau before...any recommended excursions? We like active adventure type stuff.

We might possibly be interested in doing a fish extender too. Unsure right now.

See you all soon!

Julie & Andrew

Hello Magic Cruisers!

I'll be sailing with you on the Magic in February - stateroom 7632! Wow, lots of deck 7 residents around. :cool1:

I just returned from our wedding at WDW and honeymoon cruise on the Dream and I'm officially hooked on cruising. We absolutely loved it, re-booked on board and can't wait to go back. I'm going to be running (and darn it, I do mean faster than a walk) in the Enchanted 10K with Kristen K and her daughter so this cruise will be our post-race party.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi there. Quick question...This will be our first cruise. You said you re-booked on board and I have read that they give you discounts when you do that. What kind of discount did they give you? Was it a pretty good amount? Thanks!

Hi there. Quick question...This will be our first cruise. You said you re-booked on board and I have read that they give you discounts when you do that. What kind of discount did they give you? Was it a pretty good amount? Thanks!

U actually get a reduced deposit of 10% instead of 20%, an on board credit for ur next cruise the amount depends on the cruise length u book. But I am not sure if the cruise itself is discounted, but I am sure someone will answer that part for u soon!

I believe there is a 10% price reduction as well. One disappointment we tried to book on our last cruise but there internet was down. They said they would email us about our next cruise but never did. When we contacted them they would not give us the discount or shipboard credit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter