February 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hyonlyf said:
I tried to get the one for the 10th and nothing was available but I did see the February 2 one! I will not be there then but I hope someone can snag it

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Wish I'd seen this sooner!!

Good Morning hogwartsdropout :wave:
I actually did see this dropped ressie the moment it posted. I tried to catch it for an hour with no luck. :furious: hmmmmm
This is even the 2nd canceled one I have tried to catch immediately, it's like they go poof :confused3

Good Morning hogwartsdropout :wave:
I actually did see this dropped ressie the moment it posted. I tried to catch it for an hour with no luck. :furious: hmmmmm
This is even the 2nd canceled one I have tried to catch immediately, it's like they go poof :confused3

Oh wow they must go super fast. I guess we will just have to keep trying!

Unfortunetly our trip for February 2-9 has got postponed. With this being said I hope someone on here can use some of our reservations, canceling the following for 3 people:
2/3/13 Tusker House 8am
2/4/13 Crystal Palace 9:15am
2/4/12 Be Our Guest 4pm
2/5/12 Hollywood & Vine 8:30am
2/5/12 Fantasmic Package Hollywood Brown Derby 3:30pm
2/6/13 Akershus 9:30am
2/6/13 Le Cellier 4pm
2/7/13 Cinderellas Royal Table 4pm
2/8/13 Ohana 9:05am
2/8/13 Garden Grill 4pm

I will cancel all of the above at 8am tomorrow morning 12/7/12 (eastern time) GOOD LUCK!

I have a Chef Mickey's on 2/8 at 6:50. I can cancel whenever so PM me if you're interested!

Just saw O'Hana for 2/16 at 8pm for a party of 4, too late for us. Hope someone else can get it!

I tried desperately to get this but no luck :-(
Hi jemh628 ~ I have had no luck catching xcl'd BOG's either, even when someone arranged with me directly a time they dropped theirs.

To All: Just canceled Le Cellier ressie for 2, 2/12 3:30 p

LadyFan55 said:
Hi jemh628 ~ I have had no luck catching xcl'd BOG's either, even when someone arranged with me directly a time they dropped theirs.

To All: Just canceled Le Cellier ressie for 2, 2/12 3:30 p

Thanks for letting me know. I know it is a longshot to get one but I am not giving up hope. At least there is always lunch!

Unfortunetly our trip for February 2-9 has got postponed. With this being said I hope someone on here can use some of our reservations, canceling the following for 3 people:
2/3/13 Tusker House 8am
2/4/13 Crystal Palace 9:15am
2/4/12 Be Our Guest 4pm
2/5/12 Hollywood & Vine 8:30am
2/5/12 Fantasmic Package Hollywood Brown Derby 3:30pm
2/6/13 Akershus 9:30am
2/6/13 Le Cellier 4pm
2/7/13 Cinderellas Royal Table 4pm
2/8/13 Ohana 9:05am
2/8/13 Garden Grill 4pm

I will cancel all of the above at 8am tomorrow morning 12/7/12 (eastern time) GOOD LUCK!

Wish I saw this sooner being desperately trying to get a BOG on the 4th

I am getting ready to cancel a BOG for
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Party Size: 7 Guests

I hope it works out for someone.

mckivigl said:
I am getting ready to cancel a BOG for
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Party Size: 7 Guests

I hope it works out for someone.

Well yet again I tried in vain to get this. Just keep trying, just keep trying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!