February 2012 Aulani check-in!

Makes me want to start quoting Shakespeare or Orphan Annie, but tomorrow, we'll be there at long, long last!

:yay::yay::cool1:

And yes Gina, it would be great fun to meet up!

I think we may be doing the Kualoa Ranch adventure with Disney on Thursday. It would be the single most expensive 'shore excursion' I've ever booked, so I'm still a little undecided. I've been dithering since November. Better decide soon!

My husband really doesn't want to rent a car as work has been incredibly stressful lately and driving in traffic does not equal relaxation. All he really wants to do is relax at the Beach and float the lazy river, perhaps while sipping boat drinks. :banana: We've booked a private shuttle to and from the airport for $120 with Oahu Airport Express. I'll let people know how it goes.

Can't wait to be there in a couple weeks! Will be there with DH and 18 yo daughter and 15 yo son. Any other teenagers going this week?:cool1:

I'm so excited about our vacation at the Aulani! We have two little ones if anyone is interested in a play date during President's Week!:good vibes
It would also be fun to meet some of you if you're around!
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter