FEBRUARY 2. 2006 on the WONDER????

momrek06

DIS Veteran
Anyone out there cruising on the WONDER 02/02/2006 for 3 days at SEA??
DH & I will be there. So looking forward to this cruise. OUR FIRST TIME CRUISING...YEAH!!! And we picked Mickey to be our HOST!!! :earsboy:

We (Me, DH , DS4, DS2) will be there...our first cruise !!! 23 days more to go !! Yay !!!

Ash

Tony&Sherrie said:
We are going Too!!! DW & DD(6). It is our first cruise also. Can't wait!!!
WELCOME!! WELCOME ABOARD!! We are so excited! I just got all my documents like on WED and now am awaiting the PASSPORTER to read and learn all there is as we are NOVICES!!! Counting the days!!! Are you in WDW prior to the cruise? :cool1:

Tony&Sherrie said:
We arrive on the 31st and will stay at WDW to the 9th.
WOW, so "TONY&SHERRIE" you will stay a few days BEFORE you cruise at WDW and then a few days AFTER the cruise....wow that is so awesome!! I think that is so great!! I have heard so many people say they would love one more day in the PARKS when they return after the Cruise. WE go directly to the airport :sad1: :sad1: !!!!

Hi everyone!
DH and I are going down on the 28th for 5 days at YC before the cruise. This is our fourth DCL cruise, but our first 3 day cruise. I am afraid it will be waaaaay to short. If you want to meet us, my DH will be the guy permanently attached to the Rainforest lounge chair. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!