February 10, 2007 7-Day Western Who's coming?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by yankeegal64, Jan 31, 2006.

1. yankeegal64

yankeegal64 Someday my prince..arrr pirate will come!

Looking for cruisers of all ages. We have a large group of ages 4-51 going for my daughter's vow renewal on the Feb. 10th cruise. I would like to find some penpals.
    Yankeegal64

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. joksten2000

joksten2000 Cruiser For Life

I started a thread moons ago and it's gone. This is the back end of our B2B cruises. It will be our 36th Anniversary on the 12th. Less than a year away, we are in 7512 on both cruises. DW is 63 and I'm 62. Still young at heart. You can find us at the adult pool or in the spa, Our favorite places. :cool1:

4. yankeegal64

Hi Joksten2000,
    I was beginnning to think we were going to be the only ones on the ship! See ya by the pool!
    Yankeegal64

5. joksten2000

I'm sure there are a couple more, unless they cancelled, On the thread that disappeared I think there were two more, hopefully they'll find us. Big ocassions an anniversary & wedding renewel. :cool1:

6. yankeegal64

I hope they do find us. I'd really like to find some kids for the younger ones to correspond with before the cruise. My kids are all grown but we love Disney.

7. joksten2000

I'm sure we'll have plenty more come on board How old are your kids?

John :cool1: :wave:

8. yankeegal64

I have 2 DDs princess: princess: that are 20 and 22. My DS ::MickeyMo just turned 20. Both of my girls are in the Air Force and my son is going in the Army. Both of my girls are married to men that are in the Army. This vow renewal is going to be crazy. We have 34 people booked so far, and I think it is going to top out at around 45. I am extremely organized (ie..anal :hyper: ) so I am trying to stay on top of things. We have friends and family coming from Korea, MI, NC, FL, CA, & NY. I'm trying to talk my DDs, DS, and DSILs into taking a picture with their uniforms on(when means bringing the uniform & shoes), but there is a lot of griping going on with that idea. I will definitely be in that hot tub after all is said and done. :drinking1

9. yankeegal64

10. yankeegal64

Does everyone else know something that I don't? :eek: Is this a bad date to travel? :scared: I keep seeing people that are sailing before and after us but not many with us. Come on people! Book! I need my gtty to be upgraded! :lmao:

11. yankeegal64

Just bumping along so our thread doesn't get lost! :thumbsup2 I know there has to be someone else traveling with us. :confused3

12. spartanggirl

spartanggirl Earning My Ears

We just booked the 2/10/07 cruise. 2 connecting rooms for husband and son (age 6) and for my parents (mid -seventies). This will the the first Disney Cruise for all of us.

13. yankeegal64

Yea! I was starting to worry. Where are you coming from? You and your family will love it. There is just so much for all different age groups.

14. spartanggirl

We live in Michigan. I have been to Disney well over 100 times (was there on opening day in 1971 with my parents). We love Disney and are sure we will have a great time on the Disney Cruise as well.

I think more people will begin booking for February once school schedules for next year are set. My son will only be in Kindergarten, so we are just pulling him out of school if this isn't the Winter Break Week in Michigan.

We are flying in on Friday (just to make sure we aren't stranded in a MI snow storm). Just booked the Residence Inn for Friday night.

15. yankeegal64

What part of MI? I grew up in Detorit on the Southwest side. Most of our family that are going on this cruise are coming from MI. They are in Newport and South Lyon. Some are flying and some are driving. That's smart flying down the day before so you can always grab a rental car if the weather looks like it isn't going to cooporate. We haven't booked our hotel yet but we are looking at the Ron Jon Resort. We usually stay at the Radisson but the Ron Jon is giving up a good group rate.

16. spartanggirl

We live in Northville, and my parents live in Grand Blanc. Very close to S. Lyon. Any little boys in this big group? My son is getting excited to meet a bunch of kids his age. In fact, he just made me pull up the Disney Cruise Website again to see all the pictures.

17. yankeegal64

We have a 10 year old boy so far and I'm pretty sure we will have another 10 year old boy and one that is 6 now but will be 7 by the time of the cruise. Once they make a decision, I will have the family of the 7 year old PM you and the kids can exchange info. Most of the people with kids will probably wait until the last minute to book. Those of us that have already booked are singles and married 19-54.

18. joksten2000

and Family. Glad to see we are gaining some momentum. Tell you parents we will be camped out at the adult pool, it's outside the Spa. We are celabrating our 36th Anniversary, with a b2b. The only thing that could alter our plans is the birth of a grandchild. We shall know for sure by our Alaska Cruise. We may have to switch to an earlier or later cruise. :cool1:

19. yankeegal64

Congratulations! What line are you traveling on for the Alaska cruise? I'm trying to talk my brother into it but he says he's strickly a tropical sort of fella.

20. yankeegal64

Bump :cool1: Bump :cool1: Bump :cool1:

21. yankeegal64