1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by deltapilotwife, Sep 11, 2012.

1. skayrobe

skayrobe Mouseketeer

The sea bands come in twos and I wear them pretty much all the time. I never feel queasy just wobbly knees. I think it is all in my brain! Sherry:rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Smith13

Smith13 Earning My Ears

Smith

4. tgch123

tgch123 Mouseketeer

Robin- will you have 2 fe's hanging or one for both rooms to share?

Thanks!

5. Syd Macs Mom

Syd Macs Mom Earning My Ears

Thank you!

6. Syd Macs Mom

Thank you!

7. Syd Macs Mom

Thank you!

8. Syd Macs Mom

Thanks so much - just making a little something that needs everyone's last name - nothing to big....

:) Jana

9. twokats

twokats DIS Veteran

Usually if it is adjoining rooms with one family and their young kids, they share a FE.
    Since the other room is her friend and child, they should have a FE of their own.

10. cstaci27

cstaci27 Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if there is anything within walking distance of the Cozumel port? We have a 3 year old and most of the excursions won't work for us. I don't really want to committ to an excursion...

11. twokats

twokats DIS Veteran

There are all sorts of shops as you walk into the area and not too far from there a big grocery store. We went on an excursion last trip and plan the same one this time to take the kids (ours are adult). We did go to that grocery store before we went back to the ship for some liquid refreshment for my DH. That is all I remember off the top of my head.

12. skayrobe

skayrobe Mouseketeer

There is a Starbucks with Wifi also. Just get a drink and get the code. We also visited that grocery store and plan to go there again. There is also a duty free liquor store right at the end of the dock. The shops are very colorful with lots of cheap t shirts. It should be fine for a 3 year old. Sherry:thumbsup2

13. Candicno

Candicno Earning My Ears

We have a three year old as well and are considering taking a taxi to Paradise Beach. It should be $12-15 each way for taxi. There is no entrance fee but they expect adults to order $10 pp in food or beverages. A wristband for the water activities (slide, iceburg, trampoline, etc.) is $12. Beach chairs are $2.

I haven't decided if we are doing this yet. I'm a little iffy about DS riding in a taxi without a carseat.

14. ginamc

ginamc Earning My Ears

Our youngest son turns 13 a few days before we sail! We are bringing him, as well as our two grown kids (21 and 19), and my parents. I will have a birthday onboard and my parents will celebrate their 47th anniversary two days after!

15. ginamc

ginamc Earning My Ears

We are first timers on Disney, but would love to participate in the FE exchange. This is our group:

Rooms 7063 & 7065 (we'll share an FE)

Gina-Mom
    Barry-Dad
    Hunter-son
    Gentry-daughter
    Tate-son

Room 7078 - They'll have their own FE.
    Ann-grandma
    Gene-grandpa

Looking forward to this!!

16. cstaci27

cstaci27 Earning My Ears

I'm thinking the same thing about paradise beach and have the exact same worries about the taxi ride.

17. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

Our kids have been on two cruises, both of which went to Cozumel. We just say a prayer and hang on :scared1::thumbsup2!!! --Katie

18. skayrobe

skayrobe Mouseketeer

Our granddaughters are so excited about the cruise. We had dinner with the girls and they have so many questions. Can't wait for them to experience the Disney Magic! Wish it was sooner but have so much to do before then. :yay: Sherry

19. slesco

slesco Earning My Ears

My girls don't know about the trip yet! Looking ideas on how to tell them! Planning not to say anything until the night before or morning of!!!!

20. skayrobe

skayrobe Mouseketeer

I think Disney Cruise Line does a character phone call for kids. If I remember correctly it should be a request on your online cruise planning. I think I will look it up for my granddaughters also. :wizard: Sherry

21. skayrobe

skayrobe Mouseketeer

I was just starting my cruise check in online and noticed that we will not have a cruise "formal" night. Did anyone else see that? I don't mind at all but was surprised to see it. Sherry