*Feb. Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-Sent, Rcvd., & Check in*--COMPLETED!

Thank you for the check ins ladies :goodvibes. Went shopping yesterday, and there are alot of Valentine items out. Do any of you decorate for Valentine's Day?

Thank you for the check ins ladies :goodvibes. Went shopping yesterday, and there are alot of Valentine items out. Do any of you decorate for Valentine's Day?
I decorate my Car with Holiday antena topper and window decorations if I have for that holiday. My house not really

Check ins for this week is now open.

Just a reminder-the send by date for Feb. is SATURDAY 2/9. :goodvibes

I decorate my Car with Holiday antena topper and window decorations if I have for that holiday. My house not really

Neat! I have never seen a car decorated for Valentines Day. Do you decorate your car for all of the holidays? What type of window decorations do you use?

I do not decorate for Valentines Day.

Neat! I have never seen a car decorated for Valentines Day. Do you decorate your car for all of the holidays? What type of window decorations do you use?

I do not decorate for Valentines Day.

I have things that clip on windows and some "noses" plus my disney holiday antena toppers. I don't have vday window things yet but if I can find in store I'll buy them.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post a received message! We're having our house painted (inside) now, and I just discovered a big pile of mail that the painters had put to the side & we didn't even know we received. Anyway, many thanks to Patsy for the lovely letter and the pancake mix! My kids can't wait to try it.

And I will be mailing out soon, probably over the weekend.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post a received message! We're having our house painted (inside) now, and I just discovered a big pile of mail that the painters had put to the side & we didn't even know we received. Anyway, many thanks to Patsy for the lovely letter and the pancake mix! My kids can't wait to try it.

And I will be mailing out soon, probably over the weekend.

Thank you for the check ins ladies!

You're welcome Jiya. I was worried about not hearing from you, but glad it arrived safely. Enjoy!

There is still a few weeks left, but wanted to remind everyone that 2/9-Saturday is the send by date.

Check ins for the upcoming week are now open. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Also, someone had asked me a question on what to write in your monthly letters. Answer what the topic of the month is asking... and this is a way for you, and your pen pal to get to know each other better. So, feel free to tell them anything else you wish to say. But please DO NOT post other personal information, dates of travel, .... online since others who do not even participate in this exchange will be able to view posts.

Have a nice three day weekend everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!