~ Feb. Card & Twist Exchange-Sent/Recieved! ~

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All info. have been sent out. Please check your pm boxes.

The send by date is Saturday Jan. 26th. Please post here once you have sent out your card, and twist, and as soon as you receive them.

Have fun!
:lovestruc

Everyone, before sending off your cards, please remember to secure your envelopes really well with tape. The more tape the better so that items arrive safely. And, please be sure you have the correct postage on your envelope so that the recipent does not owe any postage on arrival.

My oldest daughter received her card/twist! It was super sweet. :goodvibes The card included a Snow White tatoo and a huge sticker of Belle. Lovely stuff. Thanks!!!

cardamptwist_zps479207f5.jpg

My girls have finished their cards & will be dropping by the post office tomorrow to mail them out. They were so excited to send mail so far away!

:love:Michelle got a adorable Hello Kitty Card today! Michele LOVES Hello Kitty. Shayla made it and included a Bookmark from Hi.:banana: It is now hanging on her door.

I got a card from Patsy too!! It had a very pretty bookmark that is already in my garden note book.:goodvibes Did you make it? I love how it has that pretty design all raised.:cloud9:

Steve (DH) got a hand made card too. It had mickey on it and came with 2 Disney gift tags!:yay: Also included disney facts. COOL!
and Stephen (DS) got his wonderful card too!!!!
Wow all of you are so talented:love:

Ours are all set to go off in the morning.

Glad you got cards! Your husbands card came from me. Sorry if it was a little.... kiddish. I wasn't sure who I was sending it to lol. :)

You're welcome Lori, yes we made the cards. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

REMINDER-This Saturday the 26th is the send by date. If you need help in thinking of a twist, feel free to contact me.

Glad you got cards! Your husbands card came from me. Sorry if it was a little.... kiddish. I wasn't sure who I was sending it to lol. :)

No he LOVED IT!!!!! Not kiddish!!:grouphug: Sorry I forgot to put your name.

My cards are out:cool1: Hope I did the twist thing right:scratchin

disneylove69, could you give me an update on your mailing please.

We had recieved two exchanges today.

First my daughter had gotten hers from Olivia. She had sent a Stitch pin, and a very nice card. I even enjoyed hearing your letter :goodvibes.

And I had recieved one from luvdzny. Thank you Joanne for the snow tart. Wish it was snowing here, but without the coldness.

Hope you both have a Valentine's Day, and thank you both very much!

Thank you very much Rosie for the pin, and coloring page! Brandon was very excited to recieve mail :). Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Mine were sent last week from California. Except for Hawaii (not sure how long for u) they should have been received. I did get a wonderful scented candle and a pretty biokmark. Thank u :)

Mine were sent last week from California. Except for Hawaii (not sure how long for u) they should have been received. I did get a wonderful scented candle and a pretty biokmark. Thank u :)

Could you let me know who you had gotten the scented candle from. I keep track of all mailings.

Nothing has arrived here yet, and have not heard of anyone else recieving theirs yet. What date did you send it on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter