Feb 26th 2006 4 Night Wonder - Who Else is Onboard ?

:cheer2: Checked my res last night and I got my GTY assigned and got an upgrade to a Cat. 7!! I'm thrilled with it. I wanted a verandah and am ok with the Navigator style. Also I'm on deck 5 which is close to the Oceaneer's Club meaning I can sleep an extra whole 5 minutes! :cool1:

My friend is still waitlisted, but I am hopeful still.

Zoesmama....great news about your upgrade !! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana:

I checked my ressie but we have the cat11 we booked......I'm not complaining as I am just glad to be on the ship, as it is an 'add on' to our main holiday and something I never thought we'd have afforded to do if it wasn't for the excellent rate we were offered by Dreams Unlimited.:goodvibes
My partner is getting concerned though about being too claustaphobic in an inside cabin (now he tells me !) but we don't intend to spend too much time there so I hope he won't get himself too stressed out about it.

I'm getting really excited now :Pinkbounc - just had our flight tickets today so it is starting to become 'real' .......not just a day dream. :cloud9:

Sending you some :goodvibes .....in the hope your friend & DD can join us.

Just checked my cabin assignment again and it is actually a cat 10....I know I should be pleased, but I have also found out it is right under the ship's disco area .... :sad2:

Judy

Judy I would call now and see if they can move you...maybe for a a little more money you could get a cat. 9 now which would give you a window.

Good luck.

We have called and we cannot move unless we upgrade to another cat 10 for $500 (!) or spend $600 for a cat 9.........

We are having to think about it as I've said before, this is really an add on to our main holiday so it will be hard to justify spending any more $ on this. :sad2:

Had all these pros and cons figured out and then my computer went bonkers so I lost all that I typed.

I say go for it or save the money and spend it on me LOL.

How often are you going to do this particular vacation? If this is a once in a lifetime or once every few years go for it. The exchange rate probably makes it more affordable too...right? I always like to have at least a window and like to order breakfast via room service and watch the world from the port hole/window while leisurely enjoying breakfast and getting ready.

Otherwise with an inside room I always feel like I'm missing something and then feel rushed to get out. And once you are out of the room it gets busy with the room steward cleaning etc. That opportunity to just relax goes out the window...oops if you had one. LOL.
So go for it....I'll buy you a daiquiri.

mmloverinia.....hey what are you doing up so late...is this your quiet time too? I can spend a lot of time on my boards when all are sleeping and the day's work is done.

Can't wait to meet you guys. You have a large group right?

Yes it is my quiet time just trying to wind down. There is 4 of us me, DH, DS(10) and DD(5). My brother, his wife DN(6) and another DN(2) and my parents who are celebrating ther 40th Anniversery the day we sail out.

Hey Zoesmama,

You'd better get me that drink lined up

.............. :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :faint:

After much debate.........I have just booked the cat.9 gty :yay:

Now I feel I can REALLY look forward to our cruise :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Judy...yeah..I'm so excited. I will buy you a daiquiri, a black and tan or a BBC whatever you want.

You will be pleased with a window to the world. Now you get a surprise when you get cabin assignment. What idea sold you on the upgrade? Was it the leisurely breakfast in bed routine?

In answer to mmlover in ia no we are not going to the parks THIS time. We will take a leisurely drive over to our hotel in cape can. and spend the night beforehand then make our way over to the port. Now debating renting car or just taking limo from airport to hotel. Will see how much money I make this month at work and revisit the budget.

After going through the hurricane from hell this year you start to rethink all of your "what ifs" and "maybe one days" and they become "why the heck not". Because it could easily have been one of us on a rooftop for days or drowning.

Yes,

....the breakfast in bed with a view (and the drink you offered) swung it in the end. :teeth:

Shelly , we are staying at Regal Palms in Orlando, and driving down (early) in the morning. :car:

The rad. also. See you there.

Can not wait to meet you guys....we'll all be the ones picking up our 5 yrs at the Club and dealing with crying children (and ourselves) when the cruise is over. :rotfl2:

Waiting for our cabin assignment for our cat 9 gty now.....

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Our room status has been change on the DCL web site - but no room number yet......wonder how long it will be :hourglass before we get to find out :confused3

I'd really like to know before we set off for our holiday :bounce:

Patience...it'll be good...I bet. :wizard: When are you leaving?

The weather has been so warm lately. We had 75degrees F today - WOW. I bet we have a very warm cruise which will be great.

I have had such a hectic and stressful last few weeks that I can not wait to go. I think I will get a Rainforest pass for the spa and try out those relaxation chairs. Any idea how that works?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter