Feb 2014 - got everything EXCEPT the most important one!

rodeo65

DIS Veteran
I've booked our dining reservations for our February trip except for DH's birthday dinner - the one request he made.

Here's the lineup;
2/1 - Coral Reef dinner
2/2 - 'Ohana dinner
2/3 - 50's PTC dinner
2/4 - Can't get Tutto Italia for dinner so far :headache:
2/5 - Tusker House breakfast / Raglan Road dinner
2/6 - WCC breakfast / Boma dinner
2/7 - Via Napoli lunch
2/8 - Hoop Dee Doo

I could get Tutto up until 3:15 pm but nothing between 3:30 and 11pm, so I'm really hoping they just haven't loaded dinners yet. Yesterday, I couldn't get either Via Napoli or Tutto at any time through the day, but today got lunch for VN. It was hard enough and took three years to get him to go back, so I really want to at least get his preferred restaurant booked for his birthday.

Keep checking. I had issues with Yachtsman for Jan. it took me almost 2 weeks to get the night and time I wanted, but it happened!

I have also had problems with reservations not being loaded at the 180 mark, I bet it will open up

I've booked our dining reservations for our February trip except for DH's birthday dinner - the one request he made.

Here's the lineup;
2/1 - Coral Reef dinner
2/2 - 'Ohana dinner
2/3 - 50's PTC dinner
2/4 - Can't get Tutto Italia for dinner so far :headache:
2/5 - Tusker House breakfast / Raglan Road dinner
2/6 - WCC breakfast / Boma dinner
2/7 - Via Napoli lunch
2/8 - Hoop Dee Doo

I could get Tutto up until 3:15 pm but nothing between 3:30 and 11pm, so I'm really hoping they just haven't loaded dinners yet. Yesterday, I couldn't get either Via Napoli or Tutto at any time through the day, but today got lunch for VN. It was hard enough and took three years to get him to go back, so I really want to at least get his preferred restaurant booked for his birthday.

How did you book Hoop Dee Doo? I couldn't find it for Feb. Thanks

How did you book Hoop Dee Doo? I couldn't find it for Feb. Thanks

Yes, like Hoosier said, I also had to call to reserve.

I have had to call for lots of our reservations. Online dining has been hit and miss for me. I spoke to IT last night because sometimes when I log on I can see my reservations (and make new ones) and other times it doesn't recognize me.

He said computer reservations don't work from Canada. That was funny because I've managed to make about 4 that way. He said they are working on launching it and it should be very soon, but didn't know how I had been able to do it when I was.

I did get reservation numbers and confirmations were e-mailed to me, so I'm going with "it worked."

STILL can't get Tutto for dinner ( I can get lunch a reservation until 3:15 still, though.) I've managed to get Via Napoli for lunch and am also trying to Les Chefs for dinner another night, but same situation with no availability anytime from 4 until 9. I've had the same answer both online (when it works) and calling. Sigh.

As of sometime after 5 am this morning, Via Napoli finally became available for dinners in February - I just made my ADR a few minutes ago.

Up through yesterday, I couldn't see San Angel Inn for dinner, but when I went on at 5 am CDT this morning for my 180+10, San Angel was up (but VN still down at that time).

Don't know what else might still not have tables loaded for February yet, but don't give up!

As of sometime after 5 am this morning, Via Napoli finally became available for dinners in February - I just made my ADR a few minutes ago.

Up through yesterday, I couldn't see San Angel Inn for dinner, but when I went on at 5 am CDT this morning for my 180+10, San Angel was up (but VN still down at that time).

Don't know what else might still not have tables loaded for February yet, but don't give up!

Yes!! I was able to get Tutto Italia also last night and with the changes to the website am able to make and change reservations easily. Good thing, since my parents have decided to join us for a couple of days to celebreate DH's birthday. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter