Feb 1st any news on the rest of 2014?

I'm taking all of the info I find, putting it in a big pot and sticking the lid on it.

My head is aching from all these rumours!!

I would LIKE (please note, this is not a rumour, just what I'd like) ...

1. Dover - Barcelona repo again (last one 2010).
2. Cheaper 12 night Med .. or 10 nights, I'm not fussy!
3. New itineraries/ports for the Med (I will have done 4 soon)!!
4. Really long one from LA to Australia/NZ!!

I'd be happy with one of these though (if you're listening DCL):rolleyes1

Joa:thumbsup2

bats said:
I'm taking all of the info I find, putting it in a big pot and sticking the lid on it.

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes!!!!! (Although I'd probably only be able to do #1 and #2 or 3.

The cruise lines that sail that route to Australia/NZ usually do so as 2 repo cruises: from Vancouver (or Ensenada) to Honolulu and Honolulu to Sydney in the fall, and the reverse in April/May. Celebrity departs from Ensenada, Mexico - as it can't do an LA to Honolulu one-way.

The cruise lines that sail that route to Australia/NZ usually do so as 2 repo cruises: from Vancouver (or Ensenada) to Honolulu and Honolulu to Sydney in the fall, and the reverse in April/May. Celebrity departs from Ensenada, Mexico - as it can't do an LA to Honolulu one-way.

Hawaii to Sydney works:thumbsup2

This is what I would like to see…

8447468033_4b306d352b.jpg
[/url]
DCL Asian Cruise by WHC1410, on Flickr[/IMG]

Another board is saying (it is rumored) that Disney will announce the second half of 2014 on February 11th.

You are right. It's not fair to be evasive.

I'm being evasive about something, but that's because when I was upfront about the matter, I was beaten down by those who felt they knew better... I'll just keep the insider info to myself and share in emails to those who have been kind and helpful over time. :dance3:

This doesn't help new people, but it definately doesn't help people who get stuck on the a mindset without being open enough to listen.

It's not my nature to be this way, I like to help.... but rudeness has been unacceptable.

Well, if we MUST go from Honolulu to Sydney, then so be it .. but I want you all to know that I'm being forced ok!:laughing:

Well if we are making a wish list here while waiting for the actual opening dates...we want more cruises from LA..LA to Hawaii, LA to Mexico, LA to VC to Alaska ..LA to New Zealand sounds amazing too..and so on ...:lmao:

I haven't been on the boards in a while but decided to check because I'm hoping to book a cruise in late 2014 (Thanksgiving). So, forgive me if this was posted already but I just looked into the different port schedules & it appears the Fantasy is in Grand Cayman for the last time on Nov 11,2014. Then it looks like its in St Martin EVERY week for the rest of 2014, rather than every other. So it appears Fantasy will be doing only Easterns for at least the end of 2014. While the Wonder is in Grand Cayman EVERY week during that same time. With the Magic docking in Grand Cayman a couple of Sundays during that time. I love St Martin, but hopefully they throw in a different island somewhere in that Eastern itinerary. So many to choose from. Hate they haven't switched it up in a while.

LA to Hawaii

While feasible, not likely as they have to stop at a distant foreign port.

, LA to Mexico,

Not likely given Mexico's current drug war violence problems. While it may not directly impact the ports, appearances are damaging as well. DCL was practically giving away their last cruises on the west coast.

LA to VC to Alaska

Not possible as a single cruise, no distant foreign port.

hgon76 said:
I haven't been on the boards in a while but decided to check because I'm hoping to book a cruise in late 2014 (Thanksgiving). So, forgive me if this was posted already but I just looked into the different port schedules & it appears the Fantasy is in Grand Cayman for the last time on Nov 11,2014. Then it looks like its in St Martin EVERY week for the rest of 2014, rather than every other. So it appears Fantasy will be doing only Easterns for at least the end of 2014. While the Wonder is in Grand Cayman EVERY week during that same time. With the Magic docking in Grand Cayman a couple of Sundays during that time. I love St Martin, but hopefully they throw in a different island somewhere in that Eastern itinerary. So many to choose from. Hate they haven't switched it up in a while.

Yes we did talk about that yesterday. Also, Jamaica calls stop at that same as well & doesn't resume until 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!