Fears, tears, fun, and laughter: We survived spring break TR updated 1/29

Final Thoughts: Think our family trip went pretty well for a first time to the World with kids. Boys want to go back, so that is always good (for a disney obsessed Mommy, lol)

Will probably try to avoid spring break time in the future as it was just too busy for my guys to handle. But the weather was perfect.

Will utilize Disney resources more on next trip, like baby centers. Will also try staying on property next trip, which is all I had ever done before this trip.

The boys enjoy pool/quiet time away from parks, so will make sure to slow down and take a break each day like we did on this trip.

Sneak Peak:
So my three year old has been talking about our trip since we went. We have looked at pictures for the MNSSHP and MVMCP before and the boys have always gotten excited about the idea of going to the parties. Halloween is the boys favorite holiday, and even though we just got done with Christmas Joey has been talking about Halloween and Mickey since then. So I approached my DH about a possible MNSSHP trip, knowing that he wouldn't be able to come because of football (he is a coach and athletic director) but still being hopeful.

He said .....

YES, but only if I took my Mom with me, which was fine because that was part of my plan too. And of course my Mom was game, she loves Disney almost as much as me. So a Halloween trip began to form. So when would we go? We settled on Sept because we figured it would be less crowded then if went closer to Halloween.... so a trip is forming and our hotel is now booked. You'll have to wait to find out that information on the PTR which I plan to begin next month:goodvibes

I'm so glad the good memories stand out for you all!

I can't wait to read about your plans for this fall! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

I can't wait to see the pics from MNSSHP. I really think that is my absolute favorite time to go to WDW. Always loved the feeling of walking into the park for the party.

Be sure and let me know when you start your PTR.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter