FE newbie - how do we get into a group?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dastewa, Nov 2, 2012.

1. dastewa

dastewa Earning My Ears

I have read a lot about FEs and it sounds like great fun for my family, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get in on it. How do I start/get into a group or do I just hang a FE and see what happens?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

Go to the cruise meets sub forum HERE and find your cruise. Then just post a message saying hi and people will respond to you. Subscribe to the thread as well.

4. dastewa

dastewa Earning My Ears

Thanks! I just found this forum and with all the great information and everyone's helpful advise, this cruise is going to be so much better!

5. Vicki C

Vicki C Earning My Ears

Do you have any great FE ideas or photos?;)

6. Minnie321

Minnie321 DIS Veteran

There is a thread here titled fish extenders part two I think - there are great ideas in that thread and in the first post is a link to the original thread which filled up.:dance3:

7. phred52

phred52 I love vacation!

oooh, you have no idea how many times we've seen odd fish extenders hanging but the room was NOT a part of the official exchange. So glad you asked and found out how to join in on the fun !!! :thumbsup2

8. AnotherPrincess

AnotherPrincess DIS Veteran

So have we. That being said, I've also heard of other forums/groups doing FE exchanges that are not part of Dis. So when we've seen them we've just assumed they were part of another group. I've also heard of people bringing their FE from prior cruises to hang as part of their door decoration but choosing not to participate in the exchange.