1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

FE gifts for LITTLE ones???

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by pannm, Jan 30, 2013.

1. pannm

pannm Mouseketeer

There are two little girls in my FE group. I am wondering what most people do for them? One 2 year old and 4year old. I am kind of stumped at the moment for them, but want to do somethig special.

They are in the same family, so maybe I'll stick mainly with the 'family type' gifts for them. I'd like to have one or two fun things just for each of them too though, so any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

I've gotten little Disney-themed cardboard books (you know, the ones with thick pages and lots of pictures) at the $1 bin at Target. And I've printed magnets with baby Mickey/Minnie/various baby Disney characters on them.

4. DahliaRW

DahliaRW DIS Veteran

My daughter is 3 and has loved anything to do with princesses for a long time. Maybe tiaras or something like that for them? Or wands? or princess coloring books and crayons from the dollar store or dollar section at target?

5. zoemurr

zoemurr DIS Veteran

Princess Little People? I have been trying so hard not to buy them for myself..

6. dreamprfct

dreamprfct Earning My Ears

on our recent cruise my kids were 7, 3, and 13 week and several of the kids in the group were 2-3
    here are some of the things we gave our and/or received--in no particular order

neck pillows for kids
    t-shirts
    books (pirates of the carribean)
    mickey hair Barrett/clips
    necklaces--bottle cap kind (my kids wore these the entire cruise!)
    bath toys
    expandable wash clothes
    disney character dolls --mickey, minnie, jimmeny cricket

7. kdeans1010

kdeans1010 DIS Veteran

On pinterest they have really cool/cute DIY crowns. They are made out of lace and fabric stiffener with paint. So pretty!

8. lilpooh108

lilpooh108 DIS Veteran

I have a 3YO little girl and a baby girl.

The toddler would LOVE anything w/princesses, like stickers or $1 board books or princess card games you can get at Target. I think if you do a little gift bag made of $1 Target items it would be very appreciated.

9. sandiegosusie

sandiegosusie DIS Veteran

On our last cruise, I was able to find Little Mermaid bath books from the Dollar Tree! The littlest kiddos loved them? I love the idea of Disney Princess Little People. I think they are precious!

10. k3chantal

k3chantal DIS Veteran

I had an 18 month old in my family and thought that her fish extender gifts were great. She got Disney princess socks, Disney hair bands, little coloring Books, a pirate rubber ducky. I am sure that she received more but these are the items that stick in my head right now. She particularly loves the socks and the ducky even two years later.

So thank you to the people who gave these items.....

11. JustUs275

JustUs275 Mouseketeer

For the 0-3's in our group, I found Disney nightlights at the Dollar Tree, and a Disney "bath book" - the kind with sort of puffy plastic pages, Disney wipes and Disney tissues. They also had Disney sippee cups.

I have a 5 yr old granddaughter and she helped me pick out some of that age's FE gifts which include Princess tattoos, glow sticks, pirate eye patches, Disney bandaids (she loves bandaids LOL), Princess mini-coloring books and crayons. That's the nice thing about this age - they pretty much like anything! :)

12. adnil530

adnil530 I'm someone's special someone....he's special too.

I've always been concerned about the little ones and what to get them. I ordered pirate ducks and princess ducks from Oriental trading and have them on hand for those little pirates and princesses.

13. jodical

jodical Mouseketeer

We did the socks too. We rolled them up to look like cupcakes and placed them in cupcake papers with a pompom "cherry" on top!

14. love280mickey

love280mickey Mouseketeer

We have a 2 year old boy in our group and my dd found a Cars round ball for him, it's probably about 5 inches across. Small enough to pack, big enough for him to hold onto and not try to eat! I think it'll be fun for him in his room or bath, etc.

15. lorenni

lorenni DIS Veteran

As the parent of a tiny person I think these are all great ideas - especially the rubber duckies! They are quite popular at our house, along with matchbox cars (97 cents at target and Walmart) and small plastic animals (you can find bags of animals pr dinosaurs for a few bucks). And thank you to all of you for going out of your way to be so considerate!

My only comment would be to consider straying from the gender stereotypes a bit. Lots of girls love dinosaurs and lots of boys might enjoy a magic wand!

16. Wshop

Wshop Mouseketeer

For a 1 year old, I gave a mickey bib.

17. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

Our favorite FE gifts for my 2 yo were small rubber duckies since we only packed 1 bath toy, books, and a small matchbox type car which DS played with at dinner. We got some stickers which were neat, but I didn't want to chance DS sticking them on things he shouldn't so these were saved for home. We also were given a small inflatable beach ball which was fun.