FDP at Hollywood Brown Derby

luvdisney00

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has done this recently and if you can confirm that you can order from the full regular menu. We have always done Mama Melrose for FDP which we like, but would like to try HBD. Also some threads say that you get an appetizer as well but the Disney Dining menus in MDE say entree , dessert and beverage. I was just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny. App is not really important to us, but 2 of my family wanted to order the filet. Thanks.

We did this earlier this month, and yes it includes an appetizer and dinner off of the standard menu as well as nonalcoholic beverage and a subset of dessert choices. We quite enjoyed it, and loved the easy access to the show.

We did it a couple of months ago, and I can confirm what the PP reported.

Does FDP stand for free dinning plan? When I've done regular dinning plan at HBD for 2 TS I've never gotten an appetizer (except @ Ca Grill which used to let us sub a cheese plate for one of the deserts) - when did this change? When we've done the deluxe dining plan, we've always gotten appetizers.
Or maybe FDP stands for Fantasmic dinning package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter