FD - if check in is last day of FD period do you get it for entire reservation?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by left210, May 6, 2013.

1. left210

left210 DIS Veteran

If we check in the last day before free dining ends does the free dining extend to our entire vacation or just the days that were in the original promotion period?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

Yes:) the entire trip up to 14 nights max, as long as you check in the last day free dining promotion is offered.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

As long as your check-in date is during the promotion period, you can have free dining applied to your entire stay, maximum of 14 nights. The only date that matters is the day you check in.

Conversely, if you check in one day prior to the promotion period, you aren't eligible for the promotion at all (unless you split your stay).

5. RebeccaB

RebeccaB DIS Veteran

Now I was just told tonight that they changed it, your entire trip has to fall within the free dining dates to get the FD.

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

That is incorrect. Call back.

7. RebeccaB

RebeccaB DIS Veteran

I retract my previous statement :lmao:

I was skeptical so I chatted online with a CM who told me that as long as arrival dates were within the FD offer you did get the FD the entire trip.

Thank Goodness, because I really, really wanted to go Sept 25 through Oct 2, and that's what I was able to switch to. And, I apologize to anyone who wanted POFQ, bc they told me I got the last two rooms for that time period. Probably was misinformed about that too :rotfl: