Favourite DL Snack?

#1 would be a Dole whip float with rum (found one in Epcot during the Flower and Garden Festival....on my birthday no less!).

The Dole Whip with Rum has to be one of the most amazing desserts on earth!

One of the best parts of going to Disneyland if the food!!! Yum!

We have tried almost everything but always seem to get....

Popcorn, I don't usually care for it but they must put something in it because it is so good.

Churros, dole whip, mickey pretzel with cheese, frozen banana, mickey ice cream bar and we usually pick something up at pooh's corner.

The beginets at Cafe Orleans are the best. They serve them with 2 different dipping sauces. If you get them at the mint julep bar they are just plain.

The cheddar garlic bagel twist at Maurices Treats so addicting. Be warned. The apple freeze drink goes nicely with it as well or a dole whip!

We also like to try the themed food if we are going around a holiday.

In DCA....

We prefer the Corn Dog Castle to the red lagoon. The corn dogs have been greasy the last couple times at the wagon.

The sourdough bread is very good here and made fresh!

I know I am forgetting somethings but this is mostly it. :)

Churros and dole whip floats for sure. Also love the chicken at Bengal Barbecue. My DD and her friend said the corn on the cob at Paradise Pier was really good, too. In cold weather, we always get hot chocolate; in warm weather, frozen lemonade.

DH and the DDs love Dole Whips, but I am not a fan.

We all love Mickey pretzels, corn dogs and chimichangas (available where you buy turkey legs). So good!

For some reason I just love fudge from the Candy Palace. I don't know if it is anything special, except that maybe it tastes more magical because you are eating it in Disneyland!

I love churros from the stand outside of hungry bear cafe. For some reason that place has the best churros. Also a dole whip float, mickey pretzel from coke corner, beginets at Cafe Orleans as well as their pomme frites!!
And the black forest chocolate cupcake from the Village Haus. Corn Dog from Stage Door Café.

At DCA I love Rita's Margaritas at Pacific Warf and a Root Beer Float or Banana Split from Ghirardelli. Everything at Ghirardelli is awesome.

Mickey shaped rice crispy treats on a stick - I'm partial to the Mickey's shorts version.

Peanut Butter Heaven - The title is true.

Tigger Tail - 3 out of 4 things I'm not a huge fan of (marshmallows, caramel & white chocolate) but put them together and dip them in milk chocolate and it is a must have every trip!

I'm pretty sure I could live off soft pretzels at DL. Or churros.

But at the end of the day if I'm only grabbing one thing... I'm going for Tigger tails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter