Favourite Disney character and why?

Gari14

Mouseketeer
So, I was just wondering the reason as to why a certain Disney character was people's favourite, so I'd thought I would start a thread for it.

My story is pretty simple really. My first trip to WDW was when I was 5 and as we had a dog at the time, my favourite character was Pluto because of the connection that he was a dog and we had a pet dog. Pretty basic really.

What's everyone's favourite character and the reasoning as to why?

Marie from The Aristocats because 1.(I have a soft spot for cat characters) and 2.(She's one of the cutest Disney characters)

Tigger has always been my favorite. I grew up watching Winnie the Pooh movies and my dad used to record the show every Saturday for me when I was little. Tigger just always made me happy. I used to get so mad at Rabbit for being mean to him lol

My favorite has been Stitch for as long as I can remember. He's such a lovable character and I can also relate to him on some level. There might be many more reasons too but I can't seem to remember everything - one of the reasons is probably that he is a cuddly-looking animal character. I also find his color scheme soothing to look at for some reason.

I like Remy from Ratatouille because he follows his heart with what he wants to do in life. He is smart and has a strong willingness to succeed despite any obstacles that are thrown his way.

Always been Simba for me. Born in '94, a Lion King fan from day 1. Even at 21, I wanted a Lion King graduation cake LOL
image.jpeg

Lilo because I was That Kid (still am, actually!) and Belle because she was the first Disney Princess I could relate to.

I like random unrelated ones. Quorra from tron because she can kick booty while tied up, Mulan because she's really cool, Cinderella because I always wanted her dress, Tinkerbell because she's a mischievous pixie like me, and Merida because I'm a bit of a tomboy too!

My goodness how could I forget!!!:
latest

At the parks I LOVE to see Mary Poppins. On our first family trip she was so beautiful and talked to me like I was as important as any child. After that trip I always sought her out and she was equally friendly and talkative. It has to be "my" Mary though, other "Mary's" are not the same if ya get my meaning!

Tinkerbell. I was born in Cucamonga,CA (Rancho Cucamonga now but not back then). While I don't remember it, my family went to Disneyland often with me in my stroller. My mom was a huge fan of charm bracelets and bought either a gold or silver charm everywhere she went. On her silver bracelet she had a Tink. My very first memory is of playing with that Tink when she wore that bracelet (I now own both her gold and silver bracelet and Tink is still there). Any time I wear either of my bracelets or either of my Mom's bracelets or my Granny's bracelet which I also got, the sound of those charms tinkling always remind me of Mama. I fell in love with Tink and she is still my favorite. I have my own gold and silver charm bracelets and both have a Tinkerbell on them. I have a pewter Tinkerbell bell that sits on my end table in my living room and when I'm feeling sad or need to just feel my mom (she died years ago) I ring my bell, it brings a little magic into my day.

I like random unrelated ones. Quorra from tron because she can kick booty while tied up, Mulan because she's really cool, Cinderella because I always wanted her dress, Tinkerbell because she's a mischievous pixie like me, and Merida because I'm a bit of a tomboy too!
Elsa. She's a powerful, creative woman who overcomes her fears.
She's also intelligent

I'm definitely a fan of good old Mickey - he's so classic and iconic!
Oh yes! It's true! Mickey transcends time and genre! From being the King of Kingdom Hearts's Disney Kingdom, to being the pauper in Prince and the Pauper, to being the silly loveable guy in House of Mouse, all the back to steamboat willie.

Esmeralda. I've loved her since forever and will always continue to because she's strong, fights for justice, and is incredibly beautiful inside and out.

robin hood i like talk animals more then talking humans also with the dvd i have of it you could see the different ways they wanted to tale the story one was an old west theme thank mickey that did not happen.

Donald Duck. My uncle was an animator for Disney and every summer we'd go down to see him, go to WDW and he'd always whip out his sketch book and draw Donald for me. :donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter