Favorites to reads

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Friendofpluto, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Friendofpluto

Friendofpluto DIS Veteran

What are your must read on the Disboards? Mine include DVC Mousellaneous (always find out new DVC info before announced), DCL cruise board (2013, our next cruise can not get here soon enough), and the Budget Boards (although I end up spending more due to savings I can not pass up). I have to have my fix of the 3 daily. Tell me what your favorites are.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jujashmom

jujashmom DIS Veteran DVC Gold

All the DVC ones...when I find the time...which isn't often since the twins arrived in February

4. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

The DVC ones, the games board on which I post the most, the Cruise line board, and most recently Theme Parks Community since we're still looking for a couple to join our Illuminations Cruise for New Years Eve!;)

Bobbi:goodvibes

5. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Mine are all of the DVC boards except the Trade/Rent board, the Dining board, WDW Resorts board, and the Theme Parks board. Sometimes I will find myself lurking at the Transportation board and the Rumors board.

6. supersuperwendy

supersuperwendy any happy little thought?

Mine are all the DVC boards, Disney Restaurants/Reviews, Theme Parks Attractions Strategies, Community Boards such as DISigns and trades, Disney for Families, Disney Resorts/Photos, Theme Parks Community, and Disney Rumors oh and transportation!

I love the disboards!! :love:

7. taaren

taaren "There is more treasure in books than in all the p

UserCP (to see what threads have been updated), then DVC Mousecellaneous, DLR, DCL, DVC Resorts, ... sometimes venture over to Budget and probably should be checking out the Restaurant boards more since I'm less than a year from a WDW trip ...

8. get_us_to_WDW

get_us_to_WDW Earning My Ears

The only one I read on a daily basis is DVC Mousecellaneous...sometimes Budget Board, Disney for Families and the other DVC Boards. When I participated in GAD-GAD I was on the Theme Parks board daily...similarly, when we were preparing for our cruise I was on the Cruise Board constantly!!

9. com_op_2000

com_op_2000 DVC Member since '93

All DVC areas except rent/trade.
    DCL
    Solo/Adult
    Family