Favorite websites/blogs when planning disney cruise?

boardwalkbride729

Mouseketeer
I enjoy coming on here every day and reading all of the various topics to help me with panning as well as just keeping me extremely excited for my cruise. What other sites or blogs do you guys enjoy looking at when planning/ waiting for your cruise? :)

• I use google to find many.
  • Tripadvisor,
  • Internet search.
  • Trip reports and personal blogs.
  • Local country tourist information websites.
  • AllEars net
  • WDW Magic /DCL

My last 3/4 cruises I undertook research to find the very best private tours just by research.

I like to look around get everyones personal opinions, not just one place as then your led by their opinion.

I used to use Cruise critic but found it answered just by one or two people, and harsh comments like, I find it interesting that people spend the kind of money that concierge suites cost but don't know what they are getting. There is a partial list on the DCL web site. Basically you get someone at your beck and call 24/7.

This is an answer to a basic Concierge question this weekend.

I like to do the planning, and finds local people who know their countries very well. They are often passionate local businesses.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter