Favorite TS Restaurants

Readytocruisefrompa

Earning My Ears
We are planning our trip to disney for October and was wonder what are the best Table Service Restaurants in each park, this is our first trip and want to hit the best places.

MGM - 50s Prime Time

Epcot - Le Cellier or Beirgarten

MK - CP breakfast or dinner

DTD - HoB

RESORT - Kona breakfast or dinner, Cape May breakfast or dinner, Yachtsman

We are going 10/15 to 10/19 so I just called about 10 days ago and there were alot of openings for many places except Chef Mickeys, Le Cellier, Ohana, Castle,

I'm moving this over to the general Disney Restaurant board.

MGM - 50s Prime Time

Epcot - Le Cellier or Beirgarten

MK - CP breakfast or dinner

DTD - HoB

RESORT - Kona breakfast or dinner, Cape May breakfast or dinner, Yachtsman

We are going 10/15 to 10/19 so I just called about 10 days ago and there were alot of openings for many places except Chef Mickeys, Le Cellier, Ohana, Castle,

We are going 10/15 to 10/20. A last minute trip for us, DH, myself and our 4 year old DD.

I suggest you check out the menus at this site

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

and then any that really get your taste buds dancing, call Disney Dining and make ADR's now. As for walking up to a TS restaurant, try off times for your meal. For instance if you are going for dinner try maybe 5pm or maybe 9pm. Sometimes its next to impossible to get in at a TS restaurant if you walk up during peak times.

It would help if you would let us know the ages of the people in your party, and where you are from.

OK then! I would suggest the following:

Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace buffet with Pooh & friends for any meal

Epcot
Norway's Akershus Princess for any meal, if you like the food (check the menu) or for breakfast
Garden Grill character meal for lunch or dinner
San Angel Inn for lunch

Studios
50's Prime Time Cafe for lunch or dinner
Hollywood & Vine character breakfast
Brown Derby Fantasmic dinner package if your daughter can sit through a fancy meal and likes the menu choices

Animal Kingdom
Depending on when you are going, there's two new places opening up, the Yak & Yeti for Asian cuisine and the Tusker House buffet.
Tusker House will have a new character breakfast starting in November, until then, there is Breakfastosaurus in the Dinoland area.
Rainforest Cafe

Enjoy!

Here are my opinions, for what they're worth:

Magic Kingdom- Crystal Palace or Cinderella's Royal Table (considering you have a young child with you, you might want to hit all the character experiences)

Epcot- I *would* have said Alfredo's, but it's closed (*SOB*) So I'll say Coral Reef.. your DD might like the aquarium..

MGM- Hollywood and Vine for breakfast or lunch.. or else 50's Prime Time

Animal Kingdom- Donald's Safari Breakfast

Resorts- 1900 Park Fare, Concourse Steakhouse and Chef Mickey's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter