Favorite Trip Photo

Here's me and DH outside of my favorite park last December!!

ak-1.jpg

One of my faves. My ds first time meeting a character. He had the same reaction to all characters during that trip (he was almost 3). Next trip (almost 4) he wouldn't go near them- we had to keep about 20 ft between us and all characters. Never would have thought he'd come to love them again as he did on our last trip! Yay!
pix009-RESIZED.jpg

Excellent photos, heres mine

img020.jpg

img052.jpg

img046.jpg

Just wanted to thank you all for the congratulations for my engagment :) He did a good job and made my dream of getting engaged at Disney come true!

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
I wanna hear the story behind these two! CONGRATULATIONS! what great photos, your face is priceless!
I'll try to keep this short, cuz I know this is a picture thread. He knew he wanted to propose and do it at Disney and have characters involved. He knew the best place to meet characters was at Epcot, and Belle and the Beast are my favorite. He was just taking time all day to relax, go through the park slow, I found out later it was to give his mom time to get to the park and catch up with us. When we got to France, I got my picture with Cinderella and then Aurora, and I made the comment that I would love to have a picture with all the princesses at one time. Belle came out and I asked when the Beast would be out, and they said in 10 minutes. When he came out, I saw him go ask the handler with Aurora something and when he came back he told me he was asking if a Photopass photographer was going to be out taking pictures. He was actually asking if Aurora could come over because he was planning to propose and I loved characters and he wanted to make it special for me. The handler told him no, they couldn't do it because they don't let characters pose together like that. So he came back over and got in line, and the girl came over a few minutes later and tapped him on the shoulder and pulled him off to the side to tell him that because it was a special occasion, she was going to allow it, and to hang back and they would tell Belle and Aurora what was going on and bring Aurora over. He came back and told me that he arranged for a special picture just for me with Aurora, Belle and the Beast. We saw his mom show up, and then the handler told Belle what was going on, then brought Aurora over. My fiance then put me into position, setting up the picture, then he turned to his mom and his son, both who had the cameras ready and said "Are you ready?". As he turned back around, I saw the ring box in his hand and started crying, and well, you can see the reaction I had, as I was totally not expecting him to propose.

So much for keeping that short, huh?

Just to put this back on track, a few more favorite pictures...

I love this picture of us with the gang from Aladdin. He was holding my hands and I showed him my ring and told him I had just gotten proposed to and had new jewelry and he was so excited for me, then made me put my hand on his shoulder to try and show off the ring. Jasmine was so excited too, and asked for a hug. I loved that they were both calling me princess :)
100_0814.jpg

My fiance and I were pushed out of the way by Chip and Dale so that they could do the muscle man pose with my future stepson

100_0695.jpg

Trying to get the sword out of the stone
100_0686.jpg

Love the Castle

100_0678.jpg

100_0642.jpg

Capt. Jack pirate:
100_0658.jpg

i've been looking at 2 different photos and this is my favorite(til 2007 LOL)
c9d60faf.jpg

OK, here's a couple of mine...

Me and my sisters from our first trip to WDW (1991):
minis.jpg

Me, my one sister, and dad from our trip last October:
donald.jpg

Here's mine. We started the morning at Animal Kingdom, moved onto Epcot after lunch, then, headed onto Magic Kingdom for EMH.

So, we got our wristbands, it was 11pm, ready to go have some fun. Only at Disney World, would we head to a brand NEW park, at 11pm.

So, the family pretended to fall asleep on the bench.

190203819_925cc276d3_m.jpg

Here's one of many - from MVMCP in 1999! DS and me! (Excuse the border around the picture; scanned from a scrapbook.)

Untitled-47.jpg

oooh, I love threads like this! We are going for the first time in March and looking at all the pictures gets me more excited! Like that can happen, I'm already bursting! :banana:

TLC371... Congrats!!! How memorable! pixiedust:

Fairy_Tale_Bride... Wow what great pictures! Looks like a very magical wedding! :rainbow:

Love this thread. Here are a few of our Grand Gathering in Oct. 2006.
DisneyPhotoImage6.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage3.jpg

DebsPicWDWOct2006_60.jpg

And this one was this years Christmas card
DebsPicWDWOct2006_299.jpg

A few of my favorites....from September 21, 2006 when we were at Epcot---my boyfriend proposing to me...

FKTMP27_0536.jpg

FKTMP28_0538.jpg

:tinker: Okay, this is the first time I have looked on this particular thread but, I have to say...I got teary eyed when I saw this one! That is sooooo great! I hope that when my honey proposes its that magical! WOW!! DOUBLE WOW!!!!

These are some of mine from various trips since 2000. Made me realize my dd now 6, is growing up! :sad:

DD's 1st visit at 7 months.... Had to go meet Mickey!

DD playing with Tigger

DD's 1st ride on Barnstormer (Little Daredevil) with DH

Me & DD at WL on a cold morning...

CM took DD to middle of main street to have everyone sing Happy Birthday to her. So cute!

DD & my Dad on Main Street

One of my all time fav's of DD...

Ok, I'll stop hogging the thread! Sorry! :rolleyes1

December '03 we flew down to meet up with my cousin, her husband and two kids for their first trip to WDW. We just got in the gates for MVMCP and were waiting on my aunt who was checking into ECVs (had just come off a string of surgeries and mid-trip she was getting pretty tired) The music was playing and there was very low light. I see my cousin's daughter dancing around and after watching her a minute, I realized what she was doing. . . dancing with her shadow. The pic I took actually came out, surprisingly and it's one of my favorites.

f763246e.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter