Favorite Things About Disney Cruise!!!

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by waltdisneyworldfan12, Aug 26, 2011.

1. waltdisneyworldfan12

waltdisneyworldfan12 Earning My Ears

Hey there! :cool1: so i made this thread so we can all share our favorite things about the Disney Cruise. :banana:
    ive been on 2 cruises, the disney magic western cruise in 2007, the disney magic eastern in 2009, and im going on the disney magic eastern again this november for thankgiving. so if you guys have been on the eastern one, what was your favorite thing to do at the stops? what cruises have you been on? what was your favorite club, thing, (stack, oceaneer lab and club etc.)? what was your favorite time of year to go? what was your favorite dinner place? what was your favorite show? what was your favorite thing about the cruise?
    also, if you had been on the parasailing at castaway cay, what did you think of that, because i really want to go but i dont know if its worth it, if you know the cost of it too, then that would be awesome!! alright, so if youve been on a cruise answer these questions, and anything else that you can come up with. :yay: :woohoo: THANKS!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SCtinkerbell

SCtinkerbell DIS Veteran

I've been on the Wonder and Dream once and the Magic three times. (When did you go in 2009? I went too!) I had to say the times that me and my friend went to the stack it was pretty awesome and when I was younger I was in the clubs ALL DAY and only saw my parents at dinner :lmao: and afterwards I would just go back to the clubs. I thought they were AMAZING, which they are.

The food. <- that's all I have to say about that. You know what I'm talking about.

4. waltdisneyworldfan12

waltdisneyworldfan12 Earning My Ears

SCtinkerbell
    woah! sounds like fun! i went on feb 14th in 2009, it was aweesome. :rotfl: im 14 so im going to be in the stack this year, im really looking forward to it! i did like the 11-13 year old one (aahh! i cant remember what its called!)! the food. yeah, its just amazing. i love everything about it. :cool1: are you planning on going on any anytime soon? :-)

5. Disney Princess Elli

Disney Princess Elli DIS Veteran

I really like going right to the back of the ship on deck 7 and going on the little balcony thing because it'd always be nice and empty and it had good views. Also yep, the food. The cookies, omg.

6. disfreak24

disfreak24 DIS Veteran

I went on my first cruise this past spring and loved it!!! I went on the Magic to the Western Caribbean and it was so beautiful! My favorite thing was going swimming with dolphins! <3 My favorite dining room was Animator's Palate! I loved all the shows but the Twice Charmed was probably my favorite but they are all pretty close;) I loved how nice all of the workers were, especially our servers at dinner! I miss all the workers that we talked to! Everything about the cruises are so wonderful! I can't wait to go on our next one! (it's not booked yet though :sad1: )

7. WDWJonasGirl

WDWJonasGirl Mouseketeer/Directioner

I loved the teen club on the ship. I also loved seeing the characters (hense, why I was not with my family other than dinner and the ports) :lmao:

8. SCtinkerbell

SCtinkerbell DIS Veteran

The Tweenish club...hmm I can't remember either considering it was just kinda thrown on the lower decks and you never see it :/ I hope so! hahaha We're not actually going on anymore this year or next year because I have to go to my uncle's wedding in Mexico, so there's our family vaca, but maybe in 2013 HOPEFULLY on the Fantasy:)