favorite songs to listen to while you DIS

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by jjj444, Sep 6, 2012.

1. jjj444

jjj444 DIS Veteran

I have a playlist on grooveshark that I listed to while I am on here and am looking for some suggestions?? Currently listening to Joey by concrete blonde:)

What songs make you smile??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jjj444

jjj444 DIS Veteran

Anyone??

4. DeaverTex

DeaverTex Native Texan who's ready to go back to Disney!

Can't really help you out. My computer is in the living room, and the TV is almost always on. I'm watching/listening to that. Stuff like American Guns, Restaurant Impossible, Dirty Jobs: Down Under, Iron Chef America, news, Jay Leno, stuff on the Military or History channels, etc. If I have my headphones on at all it's one of my YouTube "rampages" (as Tex Jr. calls them) where I rummage around looking for new bands and such. And browsing the DIS usually causes lags/pauses in the playback. Thank you so very much, Time Warner so-called Turbo Internet for reminding me SO very much of dial-up.:rolleyes1

Sorry.

5. erincon23

erincon23 <font color=blue>Everyone must have gotten a life

I'm really sorry, but to each his own, I guess -- that's the only song that makes me switch radio stations after the second note is played. :scared1:

I like to listen to Lyle Lovett or my son's music while I'm on the computer!

6. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

I either have the tv in the background, but mostly, I listen to the DIS Unplugged podcast. :)

7. Kathryn Merteuil

Kathryn Merteuil Barden Bella

That song doesn't make me smile, it seems kind of sad really... but I do love that one.

Right now I have Cher in the background.

8. Aladar2004

Aladar2004 Mouseketeer

Pinkie Pie - Smile Song

9. Gumbo4x4

Gumbo4x4 Note to the ladies who forgot to

I'm watching Ted Nugent's hunting show, but there was a little bit of Stranglehold when it started :confused3

10. CandyMandy

CandyMandy DIS Veteran

11. Neesy228

Neesy228 DIS Veteran

I am constantly listening to music...but I'm not sure if my suggestions would be up your alley! I'm a big country music fan. Typically when I'm sitting in front of my computer I pull up one of my itunes playlists, depending on my mood. Right now, my top two songs are:

Run by Sugarland and Matt Nathanson
    Only God Could Love You More by Jerrod Niemann

On my current favorites list are:
    Sure Be Cool If You Did by Blake Shelton
    More Than Miles by Brantley Gilbert
    Home To Me by Sarah Darling
    Get Your Shine On by Florida Georgia Line

I have playlists of upbeat songs, mellow songs, love songs and current favorites. Something for every mood! :thumbsup2

12. DonaldDuck80

DonaldDuck80 Earning My Ears

Since I use the mobile app I'm usually utilizing my Slacker app while browsing the boards. I have too many artists on my station to list.
    Songs that make me smile: I'm a dork, but usually the 90's boy bands can get me grooving, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync.....

13. Fortuosity

Fortuosity That's me byword

Nothing. Can't read (or drive or do mental work) while listening to music. Way too distracting for me.

14. maslex

maslex DIS Veteran

I usually have the TV on. But if I'm listening to music, I will p;ay 80's rock on Pandora.