Favorite Servers on the Wonder

Can anyone who had to deal with food allergies on their cruise recommend a great server? Both DS3 and DD1 have food allergies and it would give me peace of mind to have someone that will be sure to take care of them! :) TIA!

Our servers were Deniz from Turkey and Zoe from Autralia in Nov. 2009. They were SO amazing.

Deniz is now Head Server!!! We had him as our HS on our PC cruise and yes, he was AMAZING! After requesting fried cheese sticks for DS on the first night, we had them the remaining 14 nights. He stopped by the table at least once each night to make sure everything was okay, something our previous HS didn't do.

Our server was Rakesh from Trinidad and he was just as amazing. He went above and beyond not only while serving us dinner but each time he saw us in the dining rooms for breakfast/lunch. However, I do believe that he'll be leaving for vacation this month but should be back in a couple of month.

Maria from Spain, our assistant, was still learning but good and Rakesh was training her each day so I know she'll do nothing but get better. And Cameron still has a crush on her! He just asked me today if thought Maria would be on the Wonder the next time we sailed.

I'm so glad to read here that there are some great servers still on the Wonder now that it's here in the West. I was worried they would all be "poached" and put on the Dream. ;)

We requested Balwan from India as our server because he was so great on a previous cruise. He was great this time too and our granddaughter adored him. Our Assistant server was Tita. I agree with preedymtnwest (Kristina) - she is wonderful too - very sweet. They were both on top of everything and were great with everyone. On the first day my daughter mentioned she liked lemon in her water and every meal after that there was a plate of lemons at her plate.

Teckas from Akron Ohio (previously from Turkey) was out Head server. He was wonderful too. He visited each table in the section at least twice each dinner and was very accommodating for a special request we had. He was terrific with the kids too. Stephen from Trinidad was also in our dining room. We've had him as an assistant server in the past and he was great. He is a server now.

Deniz is now Head Server!!!

Awesome news! Deniz was our server on our last Wonder cruise, and DD fell in love with him. She'll be so excited to see him again. I doubt he'll remember us, of course, but it will be fun to bring along a photo of him with us from a couple of years ago.

This morning DS6 said his favorite thing about our 15-day cruise, with tons of activities and fantastic excursions, was Daniel. So I scrapped a page about him and thought I'd share.

jacobsDISNEYmama said:
Can anyone who had to deal with food allergies on their cruise recommend a great server? Both DS3 and DD1 have food allergies and it would give me peace of mind to have someone that will be sure to take care of them! :) TIA!

I am allergic to peanuts, and our server Marko from Montenegro kept on top of it the entire 15 night cruise. He was FANTASTIC with everything, particularly the kids. His asst. server Lenka from the Czech Republic was also great, once she started to get to know us.

Alex from Russia was fabulous in Palo, too - so very knowledgeable about food and other countries.

The down-side for anyone travelling soon is that Marko is going back home this month until his next contract starts, and Lenka is leaving the ship for good to start a family.

We had many wonderful servers elsewhere on the ship, so I'm sure you'll be in great hands.

Can anyone tell me if Zaldy is currently on the Wonder?

My DW and I had him as our server for our November Honeymoon cruise and loved him! Wasn't sure if he was on vacation now or still on the Wonder. We want to request him for our Alaska Cruise on May 17th!!

Señor DonDuck;40121333 said:
We had Branel (server) and Marijo (asst. server) along with Witt (head server). We were very happy with all 3.

We had the same server and assistant and loved them. Branel just went above and beyond to make us happy.

Omar (from the Philippines) was our favorite on the Wonder. He was fantastic at keeping the kids entertained and a very kind person too. Wish we could have brought him home!

We had Daniel and Jorge on the PC cruise and they were out of this world. At Palo, we had Marianna, who was also fantastic.

Corinna

Miguel (Peru) and Nyoman (Indonesia) made our recent Wonder cruise Wonderful.

Charlene

This morning DS6 said his favorite thing about our 15-day cruise, with tons of activities and fantastic excursions, was Daniel. So I scrapped a page about him and thought I'd share.

Just got off the 3/20 cruise and Daniel was our head server. So looks like his good work has paid off. Our servers Sam (from the Phillipines) and Robert (from Croatia) were great. A big hit with the kids.

Our favorite is Ganesh. We had him in 2009. I am a truly picky eater and had the same thing every night, even though he really tried to get me to try something new. The one night I did order something different I had to leave early (before the main course arrived) to take my sick DS to the cabin. About 10 minutes after we got in the cabin, there was a knock at the door and it was Ganesh with my dinner. He said he was so sad that I had to leave and wanted to make sure that I ate this delicious meal. He set everything up on the table for me. When we went back this past November we saw him the first night (he was not our server) and came over and gave me a huge hug and said that he hoped that I would try something besides the roast chicken. He even remembered when we were there the last time. I hope that he will be on the Dream when we set sail in November. :yay:

We had Cipri and Lenka on our cruise in November and they were fantastic! We requested them again for our Alaska cruise in May :goodvibes

Just got off the 3/20 cruise and Daniel was our head server. So looks like his good work has paid off. Our servers Sam (from the Phillipines) and Robert (from Croatia) were great. A big hit with the kids.
That's so good to know. I'm so happy for Daniel. Thanks for sharing.

That is fantastic news. He has so deserved this.

Corinna

We never actually had Sandra from Peru as a server, but we saw her a lot around the ship and she was always friendly and helpful.

We had Sandra as our assistant server on the 3/27 MR and she was fantastic. My girls LOVED her. She worked with Marlon from Costa Rica and he was great too. We were very pleased with them. :)

We had Sandra as our assistant server on the 3/27 MR and she was fantastic. My girls LOVED her. She worked with Marlon from Costa Rica and he was great too. We were very pleased with them. :)

We had them on our 3/20 MR cruise. We had Marlon for our Jan. PC cruise. We requested him in March and will again in Oct. We are hoping Sandra is still working with him. We loved her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter