Favorite QS meal at Epcot

FISH N CHIPS AT YORKSHIRE!!! Omigosh, you JUST MADE ME HUNGRY.

French Patisserie is my next choice for general decadence. :)

Sunshine Sensations would be my close third for variety.

Tangierine Cafe, Bakery in France, Mexican Cantina, and FIsh in Chips. Love to go to France before we leave Epcot and get a cheese plate, sandwich, and some pastries (breakfast).

This place keeps getting great reviews, so I'm thinking of trying it in August. Only thing is we don't like hummus or lamb. Are we better off with a different place? I know there are other things served, but if they are the same consistency/taste we might be better off skipping it. Would love to be able to share with DD10, so we have extra credits to share something else.

Tangerine cafe used to be our favourite but last year it was not good at all. Meat was greasy and the bread solid. If we had not got it free on the dinning plan we would have asked for our money back. As it was we told the staff but it seemed to have fallen on deaf ears.
The hit for us was sunshine seasons lots of choice in there.
I have been hearing good things about the cantina de San angel in Mexico so we are going to try that this trip.

Sunshine Season is a must for us each trip. My favorite! Everyone can always find something they will eat there.

Obviously, Sunshine Seasons is a must and a favorite for everyone because of its huge variety. It's the only quick serve (other than Earl of Sandwich) that my family and I make sure to stop at each trip. They have a wonderful turkey and muenster sandwich, pork chop platter, salmon platter, and all the Asian options are great. I highly recommend the cashew chicken from that station! Ahhhh sooo good :)

Yorkshire County Fish Shop in England - yummy fish & chips

La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico - we split the nachos & got adult drinks from the cart along the main walkway

A problem with both theses places is seating can be limited & hard to get depending on the time of day.

LOVED the bakery in France. Had Quiche and a napolean and it was fantastic! You also can't go wring with fish and chips in Great Britain.

Sommerfest - I'm a fan of the beer and brats. Another fave is La Cantina de San Angel - nachos + margaritas = yumm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter