Favorite QS in MK?

andied

Earning My Ears
We're heading into MK tomorrow after we arrive - mostly to grab a dole whip and catch Wishes.

We never eat QS but figure we should grab something more substantial before we indulge in pineapply goodness.

So, what is your favorite quick service meal in MK?

Thanks!

Shrimp and fries at Columbia Harbor House, though some in our family aren't huge fans of that restaurant.

I've never eaten QS before @ MK but everytime I pass Casey's the smell is so good!! Told DH I'm eating there one day, dont care how hungry or not I am. LOL

I have always liked Columbia Harbour House but was very disappointed on my last trip. I ate there twice.

First visit I had the Broccoli Peppercorn Salad (very much an old favorite) and the veggie chili. The chili was fine but the salad was terrible. I would guess that it was 95% lettuce with very little chicken and almost no peas/corn. The small amount of broccoli on there was far, far past it's prime with stems so woody that they couldn't be cut with the plastic knife. The dressing was very watery.

Second visit I had the shrimp and they tasted much more "cheap seafood dumped frozen out of a bag into the fryer" than in the past. The shrimp were slimy and the breading fell off at the first bite. I ended up pitching it and eating snacks later.

This has been my go-to spot forever, I hope they were just having an off week.

Another one for Pecos Bills here. We ate there early February and we got the Fajita plate. That along with the fixings bar, I was able to easily share with my two year old, and a little bit for the hubs and still left feeling full. :) We thought it was pretty tasty as well!

How mayonnaisey is the tuna? I'm looking for new things and their lobster roll was waaay too gloppy for me.

Nope, not gloppy... I know what u mean. And not fishy. Just DElish!
And it's always quieter up there and a fav of mine, lol. Fun people watching!

Pecos Bills for a meal (I'm vegetarian and the toppings bar makes a side order of chips or a side of rice and beans into a tasty meal) and Auntie Gravity's for an ice cream treat

Columbia harbour house is our go to. I like the lighthouse sandwich, the tuna sandwich and I don't mind the lobster roll (keeping in mind it's more of a lobster salad). Dh and the kids like the fish, chicken nuggets with fries combo.

Overall I'm not a big fan of fast food restaurants or in WDW, quick service restaurants. With that said a couple of them are really good, several that are average and the rest are typical less than decent quality fast food burgers, chicken nuggets, frozen pizza, hot dogs, french fries and various sorts of mystery meat offerings. With that said the only QS I like in the MK is Columbia Harbour House. I would call it average and does offer a few decent options.

Last edited:
For QS in MK, my standby is Columbia Harbour House. We've done Cosmic Rays a couple times because it's been the only thing open late, but CHH is way, way better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter