Favorite places to order family shirts?

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by DISNEYWITHCHILDREN, Nov 26, 2012.

1. DISNEYWITHCHILDREN

DISNEYWITHCHILDREN Mouseketeer

I have found a few Etsy sellers who have pretty shirts/outfits for myself. But my husband, daughter, parents and a few friends will be cheering me on. I would like to get them fun matching shirts (preferably without breaking the bank). Any recommendations?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mufasa0505

mufasa0505 DIS Veteran

You can make custom shirts at zazzle and cafe press, if that's what you're looking for.

4. DISNEYWITHCHILDREN

5. DisneyRunnerGirl

DisneyRunnerGirl If you see me sitting in a rocking chair, it's bec

Just had to add a giggle to this thread.....

When my niece turned 21, her Mom (my sister) and I took her to WDW. The 2 of them designed shirts indicating we were celebrating her birthday. The ones for the 3 of of us girls were pink.

My son, a Disney CM, who was 24 at the time was less than thrilled about the idea of matching shirts. So my sister and niece made one up in blue for him.....

The front said - "Matching Family Shirts are Overrated"

The back said - "At least they didn't make me wear pink for Chelsea's birthday"

He got lots of chuckles and compliments for his shirt and for being a good sport from both guests and cast members. He kept telling my niece that she was gonna owe him. :rotfl:

6. jimandami

jimandami DIS Veteran

Go to the Creative Disigns thread on the Dis. We make shirts for every trip and always get our designs there and then just iron them on ourselves. Cheaptees.com always has good deals for tons of shirts so you can make whatever you want. If you don't find a design you like, just post a thread and ask for help!

7. DISNEYWITHCHILDREN

8. JessiBelle22

JessiBelle22 Mouseketeer

Hi! Have a question, do we print them out ourselves on our end? Or can the iron on design be mailed out to us?

September 2013 WDW! :-)

9. jimandami

jimandami DIS Veteran

Typically they email then to you or post them on the board, and you print them out. The paper can be purchased at Target for around $10ish. If you don't have a high quality printer, I think you can take it to Kinkos and they will print it for you.

10. JessiBelle22

JessiBelle22 Mouseketeer

Okay, thank you! Unfortunately I don't have a high quality printer.

September 2013 WDW! :-)