Favorite one day all inclusive in Nassau?

socaintexas

Mouseketeer
We are looking to do a one day all inclusive in Nassau and I was going to see if anyone had recommendations? Thanks.

We're doing Blue Lagoon. Lunch is included and I've heard it's beautiful. I've never been so take that with a grain of salt but I'll report back in mid Sept.

We've been to Blue Lagoon Island and Atlantis and decided to do something different this year. There are pros and cons to all the resorts that offer day passes, but I'm pretty sure we've decided to go with the Melia Resort. Here's a link:

http://www.melia.com/en/hotels/bahamas/nassau/melia-nassau-beach/index.html

You can get lots of good options on the Bahamas "Ports of Call" board over on CC.
Looks really nice. Let us know how it is.

We normally dont get off in Nassau, but this might be a good option.

We went to Breezes for the day about 4 years ago-great for adults. Nothing to fancy but nice beach/good food and drinks and it was only $60/pp at that time.

Has anyone tried the Sandals resort in Nassau? I emailed them and they said that they do one day passes.
Friends & I are doing Sandals day passes on the Dream 9/14. I'll try to remember to report back. The passes are $110 each plus taxi to/from. All food, bar drinks, non-motorized water sports, etc. are included which appeals to me. I'm hoping we can make it over to the private island as well. Looks gorgeous.

A while back when they had started taking bookings for the new Baha Mar I contacted them about day passes. They said no. Looked at their site again last night and was surprised to see they had canceled all bookings AND filed for chapter 11. Yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter