Favorite memory

Cinderella94

I miss my tags!
Okay, I know we have a favorite memory of '05 thread (which was an awesome idea, thank's Sarah!), but what is everyone's favorite memory in general?

Mine would probably be from '04....it was the day I met my new swimming coach, Ken. I took one look at him and knew he would be so nice and a much better coach then our old one.

What about everyone else?

i dont think I would call it my favorite memory, but it is my most intense and emotional memory.
The day(well night) my dad went into the hospital for the last time before he died a couple of weeks later. If you want me to tell the whole story i will. (and it is amazing that I still remember it like it was yesturday, seriously, becuase it happened when i was 5, about 10 years ago.)

Um.. gee...
I'd have to say when My Grandma, Grandpa, My aunt, and my cousin, and I went to canada to visit our family so we stayed up till like 5 in the morning and we were like had soooo much fun!

and my other favorite memory was...

Probaly this Christmas past christmas because we went to my cousins house and we went down in the basement and we had a like awsome time we played music we had a chocolate suce fight (lol don't ask) and just to tell you guys NEVER eat chocolate suce with ketchup it's NASTY! lol so anyway I probally had the most fun I had ever :banana:

:teeth:
Cinderella94 said:
Okay, I know we have a favorite memory of '05 thread (which was an awesome idea, thank's Sarah!), but what is everyone's favorite memory in general?

Mine would probably be from '04....it was the day I met my new swimming coach, Ken. I took one look at him and knew he would be so nice and a much better coach then our old one.

What about everyone else?

lol, Thanks. ;)

Mine are:

1st date :blush:
New born nephew (8 months old now)
met y'all on the DIS :grouphug:
Got 1000 posts!
And...The sleepovers I've had with my friends! :3dglasses

getting a dog. i've always wanted one- got it when i turned 11.
going to disney for the first time
seeing simple plan
becoming a member on FOTP
becoming a member on Pandora's Closet
becoming a member on DIS
learning how to use photoshop elements
starting to talk to someone online who is now my bestest friend.

Thanks for sharing you guys!

Kristy...you don't have to share any more detail if it would make you uncomfortable. I am so sorry!

What about everyone else? People HAVE to have more memories!

Mine would be all of 8th grade. (if that counts. :p ) It was the best school year ever. I had amazing teachers, (especially for math and science :lovestruc ) got great grades, went on a few great school trips, and it was just overall the best year of my life. I still keep in touch with my two favorite teachers even though I'm in 10th grade now! :goodvibes

Every time I get to look at the girl in my health class. Those, are my favorite memories.

I also liked the time in 3rd grade where me and my friends "ruled" the playground.

MuNkY said:
Every time I get to look at the girl in my health class. Those, are my favorite memories.

I also liked the time in 3rd grade where me and my friends "ruled" the playground.

awww that is so sweet... :blush: i wish i could say/have someone say that about/me. thats adorable :goodvibes

hmm... i think...when my brother and i used to stay up all night and talk about stories and ideas. i loved that. i also loved when my mom bought us a hotel room at disney with me, my friend, my brother and his girlfriend. we went down to PI and danced to all hours of the morning then all fell asleep together, sprawled out on the same bed. sure it sounds weird but it made for GREAT pictures XD.

i also think my anime conventions hold some of the best memories besides the ones with disney. my first con we stayed up all night sewing, i spilled paint on the hotel's work out room floor, and forced a friend to wear socks instead of shoes for her costume. i think the one in miami was awesome too. we had a voice actor (of miroku if anyone watches inuyasha) come to our hotel room to say hi and i happened to be in a bathrobe and my brother happened to be getting in the shower after me and our room wasn't exactly neat and tidy.

Cinderella94 said:
Thanks for sharing you guys!

Kristy...you don't have to share any more detail if it would make you uncomfortable. I am so sorry!

What about everyone else? People HAVE to have more memories!

No, its fine. I just didn't know if you all wanted to hear it...

Well, I guess if you're willing to share!

I have never had a major death occur in my life.....it's terrible how that happens...:(

-Being in Disney World with my orchestra/band and showing my boyfriend and his friends around, eventually watching their jaws drop when we got to Innoventions :rotfl2:
-Marching down Main Street in both Disney World and Disneyland
-Holding my cousin for the first time because I was the first none-immediate family member to hold him, I was 13
-Finding out said cousin has Down Syndrome and then later, Autism
-Being told that there is a 95% chance of getting engaged in Disney this March :love:
-Seeing Brooks and Dunn for the 6th time/Rascal Flatts for the 3rd/Keith Urban for the 3rd/Brad Paisley for the 2nd (not all at the same time, but I never forget concerts)
-Doing Jello Shots in the parking lot of the B&D concert :drinking1
-Graduation
-and being the first none-family member to hold my best friends newborn son

DollfieDreams said:
awww that is so sweet... :blush: i wish i could say/have someone say that about/me. thats adorable :goodvibes
You might. You might just not know it. I know she doesn't, although I'm working on that detail.

MuNkY said:
You might. You might just not know it. I know she doesn't, although I'm working on that detail.

aww thats sweet of you to say..but i dont hold my breath. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I could pick just one. There are so many.

There is that one guy. Can't help but smiling when he does.
The halloween party last year. That was so much fun.
The time I sat and watched movies with lacy and cody over the phone until 4 in the morning (this past summer I think)

And then there is the little stuff.
The stuff that makes you smile and you don't realize it until later. The stuff you don't really think about until its over, and then you wish it wasn't. There is too much to type.

MuNkY said:
I need to advise her to join the disboards. She loves disney, so it might work. :confused3
does she know that you like her? ( You might've already said this, I didn't read the whole thread)

Sparx said:
does she know that you like her? ( You might've already said this, I didn't read the whole thread)
Nope. Thats why I would hope she reads threads like this and figures it out. That way it might speed it up a little bit. :rolleyes:

Also if she did find out that I like her, it would be like, way out of left field if you catch my drift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter