Favorite Fantasy Bartenders

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by DMMarla07860, Apr 3, 2013.

1. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

So I just sailed a back-2-back on the Disney Fantasy from March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th. I met some awesome bartenders/servers around the ship Billie and Christina in The Tube the two weeks I sailed were some of the nicest people I had ever met. They both were happy on the last night of the first cruise when I told them I'd be back for another week. Mario who was in O'Gills for the two weeks was awesome as well after the first day I met him he remembered me for the two weeks and always would talk with me when I would go in. Damian in Skyline did a awesome job with Mixology Class. Melissa who was in Meridian bar for the two weeks did great martini classes and remembered my dad and I as well, her Limon martini is amazing. Roland who was in the tube as a server was great as well and would say hey and ask if I wanted a bud light whenever I saw him around the ship and Nycolas was awesome as well, he was in the tube the first week as a server and then meridian the second week and helped with martini tasting and he is easy on the eyes. Also Christina did great margarita and teaquila classes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

anyone else have any favorites?

4. sandrakit

sandrakit Mouseketeer

Our favourite bartender was Victor . He was the sweetest young man & always remembered our names & drinks ! We always tip extra well but Victor was treated a little extra special . We also really liked Natalia & Julio ... The last night in the Tube we gave the bartenders a bag full of candy / chocolate bars / mints & gum , they were really thankful ! They were especially thankful after they saw my husbands cash tips he gave them ...
    BudLight on time works wonders !!!

5. Siamese

Siamese Earning My Ears

Awe! You made my day....Billie is my daughter. Xx

6. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

Really? That's awesome. She was great

7. Siamese

Siamese Earning My Ears

Awe! I've just returned from the Fantasy today, after a wonderful week in Eastern Caribbean & loved spending time with my Billie. It was a very tearful "Goodbye" yesterday morning! She's looking good & enjoying herself! X

8. robhawk

robhawk DIS Veteran

Love love love Damien at Skyline. Mixology was a blast!
    Loved Fletcher in Meridien! He was leaving for Alaska on the Wonder.

9. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

That's cool, did you have good weather on the cruise? Glad she is enjoying herself. When is she on till? Just wondering I remember talking to her about it lol

10. ALBA

ALBA Mouseketeer

We loved Damien & Mario in Skyline. We bought the passport so were there quite a few nights. We loved the Tequila tasting class that Mario took. Damien remembered us from our cruise on the fantasy last year.

Alba