Favorite DVC Resorts

maryisme

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,
What is your favorite DVC resort and why. I am trying to get a feel for the different resorts and would love your opinions.
Thanks much.
Mary

I like BWV because of it's great location and close proximity to Epcot, MGM and many dining choices.
I like VWL because of it's great decor and quiet wooded atmosphere.
I like OKW because of it's serene setting, large rooms and laid back atmosphere.
I like VB because of it's great beach location and the quality of the resort decor.
I like HH because of the activities available nearby on the island and the wonderful resort layout and decor.
I will like BCV in fall, 2002- for it's great central location and fun decor and atmosphere.
:D

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

Great consise advice, Doc. That is it in a nutshell. Of course, there are other reasons, but that is details! :)

Disneydiane

Tough call! If we are just comparing resorts then probably my favorite is Vero. I love the beach and the CMs there are the best I have ever encountered. OKW comes in a close second. I love the rooms at OKW the best. I can really relax there. We do like to stay at BWV too when we don't have a car. The location can't be beat! I find that the rooms at Vero and OKW to be about the best though.

Love OKW when we are staying for several days. Very relaxing, large living areas and beautiful grounds. A wonderful place to return to after the hectic pace of the parks. It really feels just like coming home! We always rent a car and love being able to park in front of our unit too.

We love BWV for shorter stays. The location can't be beat when you're visiting MGM or Epcot. Love the dining options at Epcot, MGM and surrounding resorts all just a few minutes walk from your room.

Really enjoyed HH. The resort is small, but well laid out and the villas were delightful! Their beach house is beautiful too.

We enjoyed Vero too, can't beat the beach front location and the sound of the crashing surf!

Haven't been to WLV's yet, but I'm sure they're great too!

Have a wonderful day!

I am less ecletic than those above--just give me BWV anytime, best location, best amenities, best activities.

VB is the best resort of the bunch. At WDW I like VWL because of the western decor, although BWV has the better location

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter