Favorite Disney world restraunt

Two of our favorites that are must do's for us every trip are Boma and Cape May (both breakfast and dinner). For signatures, we love Artist Point and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

If money is no object: California Grille

If money is a consideration, but not critical: Raglan Road

If you're on a strict budget: Boulangerie Patisserie

Our favorites and must-do's every trip:
MK: Crystal Palace with pooh and friends
HS: 50's Prime Time Cafe and Sci-Fi
EPCOT: Biergarten (kids can also dance up front on stage by the musicians)
Downtown Disney: Raglan Road - this is the only place we will split an entree to save room for dessert - the bread pudding is to die for!

Biergarten, 'Ohana, LeCellier, BOG, Crystal Palace, Tusker House - I go on vacation to eat so I don't have to cook!

We will be there in October too.. Kona is a must for us.. We are going to try for BoG.. Our goal is to try some new ones this time. So fare Kona is the only repeat my wife has listed..

For breakfast - Kona Café! Get the Samoan! Smoked pulled pork with poached eggs and hollandaise on some greens. YUMMMM!

For lunch or dinner: Rose and Crown, Raglan Road, Chefs de France, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Le Cellier

For dinner: Hollywood Brown Derby, Ohana, Sanaa

There are so many! Eating is one of my favorite things about going to Disney World :rotfl2:

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern (I haven't been able to go to Be Our Guest yet, but I've heard great things)
E: Biergarten and Chefs de France
HS: 50's Prime Time
AK: Yak & Yeti
DTD: T-REX (I'll be going to Ragland Road this next trip, b/c I've heard great things about them so I might add them to my list too)

Epcot - Akershus and Beirgarten. For a counter service meal, Tangerine Cafe is tops!

Hollywood Studios - Sci Fi and Mama Melrose. Counter service can be tricky here but I would go with Min and Bill's Dockside Diner (not part of the dining plan, though)

Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace breakfast can be fun. Really like the counter service restaurants here such as Cosmic Ray's, Pecos Bill's, and Tortuga Tavern.

Out of the parks: Ohana is a must. Breakfast is wonderful. Supper is an experience. You won't be disappointed with either one.

Breakfast we love Tusker House.

Boma my favorite dinner spot
LeCellier
Ragland Road ( gers bread pudding)
ESPN ( best sesame wings and clam chowder)
Cape May Clambake ( breakfast and dinner)
Trex ( kids must do)
Biergarten
Yachstmen
Artist Point
Narcosses
Fultons best filet I had on trip
Jiko second best filet
Sci Fi for good burgers and shakes
Ohana's i love bread pudding so its a winner with me.

WANT TO TRY NEW THIS YEAR
Chefs De France
Kona for breakfast
Liberty Tree for Lunch
BOG for dinner, if we can get.
My goal is to try all someday.

We have only been to two restaraunts we didnt care for and that was Whispering Canyon ( dinner) and Hollywood and Vine, both a very long time ago though.

My family loves:
-Cape May for dinner
-50's Prime Time Cafe (the atmosphere is so much fun)
-Biergarten (great atmosphere also with Oom Pah Pah band. Oh and Reisling YUM)
-Boma

Im excited that my husband and I are going to try Be Our Guest for lunch in June. Also we want to go for a snack at the new France bakery. Plus we have lunch ressies for Via Napoli, which we are looking forward to.

Yeah you can't go hungy in Disney!popcorn::

Raglan Road :thumbsup2 DH's favorite if only for the larger variety over VN
Kona for breakfast :thumbsup2 another Samoan fan!
Via Napoli for pizza :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 my favorite casual place

Sci Fi -bleh terrible burger, fries were good, loved the cars and movie clips.
Tusker House lunch - ok, wouldn't do it again
'Ohana - food was fine, but it's just hard to enjoy all of it while hot because of how much there is! The pacing is crazy.

California Grill is my number 1 I just love the views and the food is aways pretty good

Flying Fish I love the atmosphere, food is superb and I love the chefs counter

Jiko is Fantastic and has a lot of really unique offerings

Sanna has some of the best views and the food is pretty darn good

Boma is always great

House of Blues DTD
T-Rex DTD
Rainforest DTD
Olivia's OKW
Cape May BC
Hoop Dee Doo (yes the food is good)
50's Prime Time HS
Columbia Harbor House CS MK

Our least favorite Whispering Canyon WL
and Planet Hollywood DTD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter