Favorite Comedy Clubs

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
in Vegas ? I always have a good time when I go to some of these small ones with comedians you often never heard of, have you done this ? what are some of the ones you like

A friend of mine headlines the LVH Thursday through Sunday at the Shimmer Cabaret and he's always got great comedians opening for him. Doors open at 10pm. The LA Comedy Club above Cabo Wabo at PH has good acts as does Big Al's at the Orleans. Louie Anderson is hilarious and he's at Palace Station. I know there's a few others that I can't think of right now. If I remember them I'll add to this post. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

-Brett

A friend of mine headlines the LVH Thursday through Sunday at the Shimmer Cabaret and he's always got great comedians opening for him. Doors open at 10pm. The LA Comedy Club above Cabo Wabo at PH has good acts as does Big Al's at the Orleans. Louie Anderson is hilarious and he's at Palace Station. I know there's a few others that I can't think of right now. If I remember them I'll add to this post. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

-Brett

thanks, writing all this down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter